Real Jedi
Are there any people who practise jedi? like the meditation and stuff like that and go to jedi temples? because i would be interested to know, i wouldnt want to go to a jedi church but im just curious.
Well I'd be a bit concered about anyone thinking they can use the force.

Unless of course they got done eating at Taco Bell. :bg:
No one ever expects the goat... :devil:
i definatly have something like the force, you know when something makes a sudden noise and it makes you jump, well i jump before i hear the noise. Spooky.
Awww that's just paranoia. :bg:
sith lord Wrote:Are there any people who practise jedi? like the meditation and stuff like that and go to jedi temples? because i would be interested to know, i wouldnt want to go to a jedi church but im just curious.

The concept of Jedi is far from a new one. It's mostly based on Lucas' dabbling with Eastern concepts, philosophies and events. If you're truly interested in meditation and its benefits, then you should look into Buddhism and some of its offshoot martial arts. Akido, for instance, is an art of redirecting forces of attack, it professes to not be a skill that is used for attack (sound familiar?).
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
In Britain there is a census every 10 years. During the last one in 2001, there was a movement, mostly through web and e-mail, to get as many people as possible to tick 'Other' for their practising religion, and in the space provided writer 'Jedi'. Apparently if 100,000 people put the same religion then it has to be included as a tickable option in the next cenus ... so basically we're all waiting for 2011 to see if enough of us put 'Jedi' to make it appear on the census form Smile
God Save the Queen, the Fascist Regime - THE SEX PISTOLS
SaberBoy Wrote:Well I'd be a bit concered about anyone thinking they can use the force.

Unless of course they got done eating at Taco Bell. :bg:

I use teh force on several occasions to clear a room after eating there, does that count...Dooku?
Hey! i know two people who are crazy enough to try that stuff and have so you can't there aren't people like that. its funny really i told them about star wars and they actually went nuts on me but i might have been wee at the time.
Don't worry about me i'm just a bit wee:lol:
I8AWooKiE Wrote:I use teh force on several occasions to clear a room after eating there, does that count...Dooku?

That depends, did you use the dark side of the force to do it? :wicked:
SaberBoy Wrote:That depends, did you use the dark side of the force to do it? :wicked:

It's silent...but deadly. :devil:
I8AWooKiE Wrote:It's silent...but deadly. :devil:

You are a Sith aren't you? :devil:
I have thought about this for years, (possibly since seeing Carrie the first time).
I reckon the powers of the Force are all powers of the mind that we do actually have, in that huge vacant space we dont use. Telekenesis and telepathy are the two most strongest mind powers of a Jedi, and I do believe that both of these are possible if you trained your mind enough. (I reckon that some of these street psychics you see on Living TV are actually using telepathy to read your mind and your aura) My daughter used to read my mind when she was younger, it was well spooky. She would say something, and if my next thought was something I didn't think would be right to say out loud, she would immediatley come back to me with the exact words, as I'd said them in my head. I was gob-smacked by it, and she did it quite a few times that I can remember that were word for word perfect (and they were'nt one liners either). Luckily she hasn't done it for years now, so I think it was one of those psychic abilities that young children have because they are open minded. Once I told her I thought she was psychic she lost it! ha ha
Happy:daisy:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michael's Review of "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" (No spoilers) Michael 7 986 December 29th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Last Post: mrt77
  Are you ready for The Last Jedi? badlands 1 492 December 15th, 2017, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Michael
  IMAX Releases Poster for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" FilmGuy 0 520 November 15th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Video: Galactic Premier trailer for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" FilmGuy 0 437 November 14th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Jedi and Bene Gesserit Coconut Ent 5 2,697 November 20th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Coconut Ent
  Jedi Song comicfan 2 1,009 September 9th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Celibacy of the Jedi Coconut Ent 18 3,894 August 25th, 2009, 10:58 PM
  Episode 13 - "Jedi Crash" thoughts/reviews Han Solo 4 1,270 January 21st, 2009, 06:50 PM
  Sith or Jedi? MasteroftheDarkSide 10 2,045 November 15th, 2007, 12:58 PM
  Did Yoda and Obi-Wan abandon the remaining Jedi? Han Solo 9 2,598 March 28th, 2007, 10:14 PM