REVIEWS - Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (spoilers)
I have only seen Revenge of the sith one time, so I can't remember exactly, sorry. It was during a battle, I know that there is a lot of battles, so that doesen't help much. I think I saw it three times during the same battle, not sure though, but it looks hilarious, it's a kind of big otter like thing.
:crazy:
GhostTrax Wrote:I have only seen Revenge of the sith one time, so I can't remember exactly, sorry. It was during a battle, I know that there is a lot of battles, so that doesen't help much. I think I saw it three times during the same battle, not sure though, but it looks hilarious, it's a kind of big otter like thing.
:crazy:

Was it this one?

http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/d...index.html
I can imagine quite a bit.
"Never underestimate the power of The Force" exclaims Darth Vader.
The movie I heard had the most special effects compared to other movies like War Of The Worlds. I don't believe that all Sith are killed, some could be alive somewhere in this huge dark universe we call The Galaxy.
Worth every dollar I spent at the cinema
It's like turning a book full of black alphabet into colourful pictures that breathe life about good verses evil. :dummy:
Nutritionist expert: Boiled eggs break down much quickly than meat.
The human digestive system is not really equiped for meat digestion.
There was 9 pages to read and I haven't got the time to read it, so I'm not exactly expecting this to get read either :p

Pros:
  • McGregor and McDiarmid have done their best as always. I especially liked McDiarmid's performance here as we finally see the McDiarmid we remember in episode 6.
  • Hardly any Jar Jar. Though none of Jar Jar would have been preferable.
  • General Grievous is done well. The cgi is very good, and his concept is well executed.
  • Obi Wan-Anakin fight. Fantastic. It was a great piece of work, and they did well to get Anakin looking a lot like his unmasked self in VI when he's lying on the floor.

Cons:
  • Too little Grievous and dodgy cough. The cough makes no sense to me, I just don't see why Grievous should have it. Also we see to little of our 'big baddy' he isn't one, he's just something for Kenobi to play with to fill time.
  • Too little of Darth Vader. It would've been nice to have more of him, he get's 5 mins at the most.
  • NOOOOOOOOO! Darth Vader going NOOOOOOOOOO! Is not my idea of a good film.

I'm sure there's more, I'll edit when I can think of them.

Darth Pechark
Qyma-
Qymoi-
Qyemjai-
Qum-
K-
General Grievous is a whole lot easier to say.
Yes, it would've been nice to see more of Darth. But it's a movie about the transformation, so the focus should be on that. Darth gets enough action on the other three movies.
And I definitely agree with you about Jar Jar. He gives me the creeps, that ugly thing. And, man, the stupidity...! It's terrible. But thanks God he only appeared in very few scenes, and had no dialogue.
May the Force be with you (and with me)
i think starwars 3 is really good but you do not really see any of the major battles which is a bummer
obi-gum-kenobi Wrote:i think starwars 3 is really good but you do not really see any of the major battles which is a bummer

The opening battle is very good. You don't see all of it and you don't see the beginning but it is a good battle sequence. Do you mean you don't see more of the clone wars itself as the movie is at the end of the clone wars?
i think theres to little clone war
STAR WARS RUUULEEEZZZ! :warrior: Confusedtorm: :up: :leech: :crown:
I watched it on DVD yesterday and finally realised why Artoo and C3PO could not remember who Obi Wan was. Because at the end of Star wars episode 3:Revenge of the sith they have thier memories wiped.
Han Solo Wrote:The opening battle is very good. You don't see all of it and you don't see the beginning but it is a good battle sequence. Do you mean you don't see more of the clone wars itself as the movie is at the end of the clone wars?

yes you dont see any of the clone wars battles e.g mygeeto, fulicia
the battle at the begginig is started in a book with anakin and obi-wan leaving a planet to help get the chancellor back
Han, as the last post was nearly two years ago, should we remove this as a sticky thread?
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
RobRoy Wrote:Han, as the last post was nearly two years ago, should we remove this as a sticky thread?

Yeah, we can go ahead and remove the sticky.
Thread unstuck.

This house is clean!
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Star Wars Episode IX panel at Star Wars Celebration Chicago Michael 1 708 April 12th, 2019, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Star Wars Episode IX teaser trailer Michael 0 560 April 12th, 2019, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Michael's Review of "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" (No spoilers) Michael 7 927 December 29th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Last Post: mrt77
  Video: Trailer for "Star Wars: Episode VII, the Force Awakens" FilmGuy 8 1,252 January 27th, 2015, 12:21 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Star Wars Episode VII Named "The Force Awakens" FilmGuy 8 1,295 November 29th, 2014, 06:21 PM
Last Post: august
  Star Wars Episode to Begin Filming May 2014 FilmGuy 0 545 March 18th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Episode 2.06 - Weapons Factory Han Solo 0 1,100 November 16th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Episode 2.05 - Landing at Point Rain Han Solo 0 853 November 16th, 2009, 09:55 PM
  Season 2 Episode 201 & 202 thoughts Han Solo 0 802 October 4th, 2009, 07:24 PM
  Star Wars The Force Unleashed Sith Edition Trailer Han Solo 2 1,005 August 3rd, 2009, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Jammin