Locke
Does anybody know if Locke dies? He is one of the main characters. So if he dies people will probably stop watching the show.
If you marry me,
Would you bury me?
Would you carry me
to the end?

(And say goodbye) to the last parade
(And walk away) from the choice you made
(And say goodnight) to the hearts you break
And all the cyanide you
drank

To the End.
If anyone knew that, it would be the biggest television "scoop" since the mystery surrounding "Who Shot J.R.?" :bounce:

They're keeping pretty quiet about the events of the last few episodes, for obvious reasons.

See this thread for some of my theories as to who might be likely to die, and who might not. And sure enough, I predicted Jin was most likely, but soooo obvious, leaving my second choice.... Boone! :bg:

You know, that might be a good topic for a forum poll.....
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
no i don't think locke will die. in the previews it looks like he does, but as i recall back from earlier previews, they make something look like something else happens. for example, way back, when jack is talking to locke about the island (jack's first episdoe i believe), in the prievews, it made it look like locke says ive looked into the eye of this island. and what i saw, was magic when he actually says he saw beautiful. yeah thats an example of how they twist clips in the previews.
Don't do nothing.
That could be it, ya i remember some stuff like that. But it really does look like he got shot. So I don't know.
If you marry me,
Would you bury me?
Would you carry me
to the end?

(And say goodbye) to the last parade
(And walk away) from the choice you made
(And say goodnight) to the hearts you break
And all the cyanide you
drank

To the End.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hurley, Locke, + Jin on the end of the show august 0 965 May 18th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Last Post: august
  The Substitute (season 6, # 3, Locke-centric) discussion starts here - SPOILERS! august 4 1,108 February 25th, 2010, 11:57 AM
  Cabin Fever (Season 4, # 11, vaguely Locke-centric) discussion begins here: SPOILERS! august 2 1,324 January 18th, 2009, 04:39 PM
  Further Instructions (Season 3, Ep. # 3, Locke-centric) discussion - SPOILERS! august 13 1,534 December 16th, 2008, 05:40 PM
  Do you think Locke is annoying? Arcadia 13 2,149 November 30th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Last Post: ModelBehavior
  "Orientation" (Locke-centric, 3rd ep. of season 2) - SPOILERS HOBBIT 8 1,129 October 28th, 2008, 03:19 PM
  Discussion Thread for "Deus ex Machina" (2nd Locke flashback ep) - SPOILERS august 13 1,592 October 21st, 2008, 05:56 PM
  "Walkabout" (first Locke flashback episode) discussion - SPOILERS august 2 805 September 21st, 2008, 11:59 AM
  "Lost" nominated for 6 Emmy Awards; Terry O'Quinn wins as John Locke! august 6 1,924 September 18th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Last Post: celeb-galad
  The Brig (Season 3, episode # 19, Locke-centric) discussion - SPOILERS! august 0 867 May 3rd, 2007, 09:18 AM