The Other Starwars Movies ??
Hey my names matt i have been recently reading up on starwars history learning about the times before and after the starwars movie saga(episode 1 - 6) and i was wondering what are those other movies that didnt make box office that are on video. Can i please get the names of these movies. I know there was one movie were a family crashes on Endor and they befriend the Ewoks but i cant remeber the name, it is an old movie. If anyone can help me with the movie names it would be apppreaciated

MATTEH
There were some made for tv movies with the Ewoks. Here are the two films.

[Image: B0002YCUR0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]
I can imagine quite a bit.
Same name as me :bg:

Those can now be bought on DVD as well as the ewoks and droids cartoons.

Matt Confusedhades::paw::coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
Were these movies any good or just a ploy to make some money off the popularity of the Ewoks?
SpringfieldST Wrote:Were these movies any good or just a ploy to make some money off the popularity of the Ewoks?

Trick question. With Lucas, it's invariably both.

The movies were interesting, in parts good, in parts silly, and probably built to play on the desire for more Star Wars. For me, at least, it worked. I watched them when they aired. I also think we taped them and watched them later as well.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
SpringfieldST Wrote:Were these movies any good or just a ploy to make some money off the popularity of the Ewoks?

They only aired on television so it's not like he made tons of money. To me, it was more for kiddie appeal.
I can imagine quite a bit.
There was a movie made about the wookies, Chewbacca and family, but I forgot what it is called.
Aurora_2005 Wrote:There was a movie made about the wookies, Chewbacca and family, but I forgot what it is called.

That would be "The Star Wars Holiday Special", Nuff-said.
:dude:
Cool "It's a trick, get an axe." Ash-Army of Darkness (1993)
Did kenny baker star in that ewok movie? I rembember watching the "Battle of Endor" when I was small. I think I thought it sucked, but that could have been my brother forcing his opinion on me, and maybe I really loved it...
Huh :confused:
Spacemew:kitty: :paw:
astrogirl69 Wrote:Did kenny baker star in that ewok movie? I rembember watching the "Battle of Endor" when I was small. I think I thought it sucked, but that could have been my brother forcing his opinion on me, and maybe I really loved it...
Huh :confused:

Per IMDB Kenny Baker and Anthony Daniels both did not appear in The Battle of Endor or Caravan of Courage. At least they are shown to have no credits on the these films.

Although Warwick Davis did play the part of Wicket in both films.

Cool
Cool "It's a trick, get an axe." Ash-Army of Darkness (1993)

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars copycat movies badlands 6 1,768 October 4th, 2015, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Timothy Zahn suggests new Star Wars movies may be about the grandkids Michael 3 778 November 21st, 2012, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Marvel's Most Wanted Movies News From Yahoo! 0 597 December 7th, 2010, 02:21 AM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  2 new Star Wars movies jmancool 5 1,077 May 22nd, 2007, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  starwars vs final fantasy obi-gum-kenobi 6 989 February 27th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  what would you like to change in STAR WARS movies frkman 8 971 February 27th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Last Post: frkman
  new starwars films obi-gum-kenobi 3 808 February 12th, 2007, 11:07 AM
  does anyone know any thing about starwars galaxies sithduded 6 1,093 January 3rd, 2007, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Edpayasugo
  StarWars Websites Maverick1989 5 859 July 27th, 2006, 12:26 AM
  which starwars scene would you like to change dreadful vader 69 4,742 April 9th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Pechark