More Herc merchandise!
I just came across a site called TVSTUFFANDMORE and I found some Herc stuff that I didn't have-the first two comics in the Herc comic series(I have the other three)a 1998 Herc calendar and a Herc bookmark. I will be ordering this stuff tomorrow. The prices are reasonable. They also have 8 Kull movie lobby cards-they are all 10"x12". I will wait about ordering those for now.
I can't believe this site has this Herc stuff after all this time! WOOHOO! :clap:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
Cool beans Gem!! I have all that stuff already, those lobby cards are fabulous, btw!! And yep, it's great to see a site with merch for sale. Smile
Yes,indeed! When I browsed through the site's Herc listings, I couldn't believe the stuff I saw,some of which I hadn't seen in two or three years! I'm really anxious to get those two comic books-with them, I'll have all of the Herc/Xena comics sets. I already have the Herc movie expansion set on order and it should be here in a week or so. I don't know why I've gotten this sudden urge to get this stuff,but I like it! Glad you're posting, B-that means you're feeling better! Heart
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
Okay I just want to sit in the room you guys have all this stuff in and browse.........drool.............um browse..............um, well you know what I'm tryng to say, I hope. Smile
oooh! Thanks for the heads up Gem :bg:

I am trying to decide whether to get one each of the calendars, decisions, decisions...... :question:

And B is right, the Kull cards are gorgeous, one of them is currently decorating my desktop :tongue:

Hugs Tracie
"Human's have their weaknesses, but passion is not one of them." : Dylan Hunt

Webmistress at The Sorbohood
Oh, Gem, thanks for the heads up on this site. I'll have to get over there and browse tonight. Can't do it right now, I'm at work and this is just a quick reply. LOL

Hugs,
Shait
Hey, Tracie,I didn't realise they had the 97 calendar until I checked the price list! When I was browsing,I only saw the 98 one(which I ordered).I noticed a couple of magazines in the Xena section that I may order later. If anyone else is interested, go here :daisy:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
Hey is there going to be anything left by the time you guys get done shopping? HA Smile
Hey, Rayhana, there should be plenty left-I'm not taking everything! :laugh: :laugh:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
Oh so you say, but I'm not sure I'm buying it! Smile
Rayhana Wrote:Oh so you say, but I'm not sure I'm buying it! Smile
Trust me, Rayhana! I wouldn't steer you wrong! :bg: :bg:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
WOOHOO!! I got my Herc Movie Expansion card set over the weekend and let me tell you, if you haven't got these, get them-they're worth every penny! The costume cards are awesome-just knowing that the fabric actually touched Kevin's skin is enough to send me into orbit! :love:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
I just came across something that you have got to see! Granted, these dolls are probably not being made anymore, but if I had seen them when they came out, I would have grabbed them in a heartbeat! To see what I mean, go
here
These Herc dolls are awesome-the way they should have been made to start with,and if you look real close, they do look like Kevin & Michael! The only ones like this that I ever saw were the Xena ones,and I'm not saying they did'nt look good-they did, it's just that I really wanted a Herc doll and never got one! You'll have to scroll down a bit to see the Herc dolls, but they are something to see!
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
WOW I have to admit the Herc doll does look a great deal like Kevin. Smile
I got an email from TVSTUFFANDMORE just before lunch-my order will be shipped tomorrow! WOOHOO! I can hardly wait! :bg:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy it too!!!! Smile
Oh I would love one of the large Herc dolls Ive never seen that one before ...I hope they ship O/S

Ok so how do I get one of these dolls?

Cheers
Stripe
[SIZE="2"]The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams[/SIZE]
Stripe Wrote:Oh I would love one of the large Herc dolls Ive never seen that one before ...I hope they ship O/S

Ok so how do I get one of these dolls?

Cheers
Stripe
Stripe,I hate to burst your bubble, but I don't think those dolls are made anymone. However,you could check with Toybiz and see. I think the URL is http://www.toybiz.com. These particular pictures were for the 1999 Toy Fair,so it's doubtful that there are any around.
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
Wow - I've never even seen those on e-bay, which is where I got the other 12"! Or on a site I found that supposedly listed all of them. I wonder if they were prototypes and were never actually produced?

Themis
I was gonna say something Themis but I won't be that crude!! Smile The dolls are really great, hope you all find them somewhere.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Herc writers make good Themis 6 1,260 May 28th, 2018, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  1998 Herc Calender Jewels 3 811 April 16th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Stripe
  Herc/Xena catalogues gemini0521 7 1,150 July 20th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Shait
  Hercpower [fake] Herc News: HercPower 15 1,521 March 24th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Shait
  Herc & Xena behind the scenes video gemini0521 2 1,194 March 15th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Last Post: gemini0521
  Herc Vid Jewels 5 844 January 8th, 2008, 04:13 AM
Last Post: LadyBruna
  seeking Herc HercPower 2 725 September 17th, 2007, 10:10 AM
  I am Back and so is Herc HercPower 5 1,083 September 4th, 2007, 03:35 PM
  Just a couple of Herc/Kev questions Celineg 6 767 April 30th, 2007, 05:40 PM
  May be of more interest to Herc fans than X fans Themis 19 1,316 April 9th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Lady Aeolusia