More Herc merchandise!
I've got the cards from Rittenhouse, Topps and Merlin - the Merlin ones are the ones you're talking about, yes? The only album I have is Rittenhouse, and I have all three sets in that album.

Themis
Themis Wrote:I've got the cards from Rittenhouse, Topps and Merlin - the Merlin ones are the ones you're talking about, yes? The only album I have is Rittenhouse, and I have all three sets in that album.

Themis
Yes,I was referring to the Merlin set. The reason I asked about the album is that the info I found led me to believe that there might have been one for the stickers. I'll have to look into that further.
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
I now have the complete 24 card set and the complete 210 stickers set! I'm still 3 cards short of having the complete 1996 Topps base set and at least 4 cards short of having the embossed subset from that set as well.
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
Thought I'd mention a couple of things I got from Amazon.com-a 11''x17" poster(reproduction)and The World of Hercules Map. The poster is of Herc & Iolaus,but it's still nice,and the map is awesome,with all those color shots framing the map itself! If it weren't for the fact that it is bound in a book-like cover,the map would make a great wall poster!
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
Are these in-stock things? Did you search on HTLJ (because there must be a lot of unrelated things with Hercules in the name that deal with the mythological hero or other things entirely!)?
Themis,these particular items are from the Amazon Marketplace section-where different sellers put their stuff for sale through Amazon. I found them while searching the HTLJ section and I'm fairly sure these sellers do have more of them! The poster is obviously from the show and the map deals with the show as well! I have,however, seen things which,as you say,deal with the mythology and other things entirely and those don't interest me at all!
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
Just before I went into the hospital,I received the XenaBig Grinangerous Liasions cards I ordered! I was lucky enough to pull a Xena/Hercules costume card from my box and it is quite cool looking! I've also ordered the comic book card subset-I pulled 4 from my box,but didn't get the Herc one and I think we would all agree that he looks better in the comics than in the animated movie!
The one complaint I have(and it's not really that bad)is the base card photo of Herc from God Fearing Child-it's the one where he has just stabbed Zeus and is holding him in his arms-not exactly the picture I would have chosen,but I didn't do the choosing!
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
Yesterday,I received the Xena:Arts & Images card base set that I ordered and what a surprise I got-in this set,every nine cards form a large photo on the back! One of the large photos is of Hercules & Iolaus-how cool is that?
The front of one of the cards in that group is of Hercules and another is a group shot of Xena,Gabby,Herc & Iolaus!
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Herc writers make good Themis 6 1,209 May 28th, 2018, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  1998 Herc Calender Jewels 3 799 April 16th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Stripe
  Herc/Xena catalogues gemini0521 7 1,128 July 20th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Shait
  Hercpower [fake] Herc News: HercPower 15 1,490 March 24th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Shait
  Herc & Xena behind the scenes video gemini0521 2 1,183 March 15th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Last Post: gemini0521
  Herc Vid Jewels 5 817 January 8th, 2008, 04:13 AM
Last Post: LadyBruna
  seeking Herc HercPower 2 708 September 17th, 2007, 10:10 AM
  I am Back and so is Herc HercPower 5 1,053 September 4th, 2007, 03:35 PM
  Just a couple of Herc/Kev questions Celineg 6 746 April 30th, 2007, 05:40 PM
  May be of more interest to Herc fans than X fans Themis 19 1,293 April 9th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Lady Aeolusia