which guy would be better for xena? Hercules, Marcus, Ulyses, Autolycus, Berias, Ares
Borias cause he's solens dad and they look so nice together.
Ideally (can't spell) Marcus, but it would be awesome with Ares.
Well the problem is Gabrielle, I never feel anything."Sorry about your soldiers, we were playing tag in the forum."
"You still don't get it I would rather die in your arms than live without you in mine."
Visit us at http://xena.spreebb.com/
Ares and Xena always looks so great together but I also like Hercules.
don't you think Hercules is too nice

and since borias is dead then it would be ares and xena, ares must have a record for telling xena that he loves her (awwwwwwww)
Samantha Wrote:since borias is dead ...

:laugh: Of course, so is Xena! :tongue:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Well, mayeb Herc is alittle too nice but I think that's kind of cute and mayeb that's what Xena needs some times.

Yes Ares most definatelt have the record of syaing that he loves her.:hello:
I cast a vote for Hercules. (although in the alt world The Sov and Naughty Xena apparently got along VERY well...)
"Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it's simply a way of your own." ~ Angelina Jolie

Then again I liked seing Xena with all those guys except Ulysses.

/Belle
Why not Ulyses?(good point Xena is also dead)
there's only one man that's even remotely Xena worthy and thats Borias.
*a friend in need is a friend indeed - a friend with weed is better - a friend with breasts and all the rest - a friend who's dressed in leather* - Placebo -
Sometimes the best 'man' for the job is a woman. I think Xena's choice of Gabrielle was just perfect. :wink:

Tobias
Samantha Wrote:Why not Ulyses?(good point Xena is also dead)

I'd say that the character of Ulysses, i.e. the one from mythology, would be perfect (apart from that probelm of the loving wife Wink ) since he's a larger than life character like Xena. I think John D'Aquino, the actor who played him on XWP, was simply miscast. He's a decent actor, and has found success in tv playing lawyers, yuppies, etc. but he just didn't have the physicality and charisma that such an iconic character needs (with or without Xena.) Both Kirk Douglas and Armande Assante have done awesome portrayals of the character on screen, and the role really cries out for someone like Bruce Campbell or Kevin Smith (who of course were busy with other roles on the show. Wink ) A young Sean Connery, maybe, or someone with that much screen presence might have made the romance with Xena a bit more believable.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
does anyone think that ceaseor and xena would be gd despite the whole crsifying thing?
:laugh: Well, apart from the betraying, crucifying, leg-breaking and empire-destroying... yep, they were cute. :tongue:

And apart from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play? :bounce:
I say Borais. Why? Well, he was so **** hot in a first place (not that Ares,or Autolycus isn't..but) and that accent ..just hot.
i completely agree bout the whole accent thing though he wasn't exactly the best 4 xena was he he would probably bring out her dark side more.............................................................. on second thoughts that might be a good idea
crazy amazon Wrote:and that accent ..just hot.

:laugh: "Xeeena - your darrrrrk side ees frightening.... ve moost mek peace vit' ze centaurs.... joost after ve capture moose and sqvirrel...." :bounce:
august Wrote::laugh: "Xeeena - your darrrrrk side ees frightening.... ve moost mek peace vit' ze centaurs.... joost after ve capture moose and sqvirrel...." :bounce:

OMG!:bug: Heart
this just turns me on! :laugh:
okay I changed my mind maybe Borias was better looks like he was better in bed. oooooooooo puuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Idea
Well the problem is Gabrielle, I never feel anything."Sorry about your soldiers, we were playing tag in the forum."
"You still don't get it I would rather die in your arms than live without you in mine."
Visit us at http://xena.spreebb.com/
august Wrote: "Xeeena - your darrrrrk side ees frightening.... ve moost mek peace vit' ze centaurs.... joost after ve capture moose and sqvirrel...." :bounce:

LOL. I got a pretty good laugh out of this one... really wasn't expecting it. Thanks for posting. :laugh:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone know the words to the Xena burial song? xenagabby888 26 31,806 February 13th, 2022, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Tabbyhamm1979
  Videos: Lucy Lawless interviews about Xena: Warrior Princess Michael 0 549 April 7th, 2021, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Michael
Big Grin Happy 25th Anniversary Xena ! august 4 1,224 November 12th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Xena faces off against Callisto...behind the bar! august 9 1,658 November 20th, 2018, 08:35 PM
  Xena stars on the shows 20th anniversary Boomstick 1 850 September 4th, 2018, 10:46 AM
Last Post: august
  22 years of Xena Warrior Princess :O august 6 1,106 September 18th, 2017, 10:33 AM
  NBC-Universal is serious about a Xena reboot ... or are they? august 34 3,266 August 22nd, 2017, 07:51 PM
  Little Xena + Gabby on Halloween! august 3 2,321 October 29th, 2016, 12:57 PM
  Xena opening credits - Lego style! august 4 939 October 9th, 2016, 04:57 PM
  Shatner to produce a documentary about Xena fans? august 3 1,053 October 23rd, 2012, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Michael