Jurassic park 4 spoiler script(this one isn't complete crap)
You'll find it HERE

Matt Confusedhades: :paw: :coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
Wait wait. It is complete crap. I just found out that it was written by some guy. Sorry Blush Blush Blush Blush

i was gonna say, the beggining sounds just like he beggining of the book with the "huppas" or baby snatchers that actually turn out to be procomsagnithids (spelling?)
"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black."
Yeah.
By the way I just finished reading the jp book. Its really good.

HaHa, my internet friend (goes by the alias of Carnotaur3 on Dan's JP3 Page) wrote that script. God knows how many people have thought it was real.
Boba,Obi Wan,Jango Wrote:Yeah.
By the way I just finished reading the jp book. Its really good.

its a quick read isnt it. god knows howm many times ive read it :bg:
"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black."
Speaking of the jp book, do you thnk it would be a good idea if they made a movie that followed the book more closely? I think it would be cool to see Hammond as a bad guy and see Genarro survive.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Trailer for "Jurassic World Dominion" Michael 0 135 February 12th, 2022, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: International trailer for "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" FilmGuy 1 312 April 19th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Video: Trailer for "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" FilmGuy 0 258 April 14th, 2018, 01:21 PM
  My Review of "Jurassic World" - ICK Michael 11 692 August 31st, 2015, 10:51 AM
  Video: All the Easter Eggs and Homages (well, most) in "Jurassic World" FilmGuy 0 370 July 12th, 2015, 02:09 AM
  Jurassic Park 4 badlands 13 3,062 February 10th, 2015, 10:43 AM
  Michael Chabon signs deal to do script for Disney's "Magic Kingdom" Michael 0 426 July 12th, 2011, 09:16 PM
  Jurassic park 4 badlands 2 494 June 20th, 2011, 09:06 PM
  Neil Patrick Harris welcomes Smurfs to Central Park in August 2011 Michael 2 650 July 5th, 2010, 01:44 AM
  Roger Rabbit Sequel Script in the Works Boomstick 2 685 December 15th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Last Post: badlands