Fact or rumor: Bloom and Bosworth Breakup
Click here for the story!
:love:

I don't know if it's true, but it's something you might like to read.
An O.B.server
I have read two seperate stories concerning their break-up now. Nothing appears conclusive.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Yeah, that's why I said "Fact or Rumor". Didn't want everybody to get crazy or anything.
An O.B.server
I heard that it was true. I heard about it on ABC noon news and I read about it on verizon news.
Until it gets clearly stated from either one of thier mouths, outloud, then I will have to stick with the fact that it's probably just another rumor to start trouble.
However...seeing as how past reports have stated that they were in a difficult relationship situation seeing as how they are both so busy all time, him more than her, and hardly ever get to see each other...anything is possible. Maybe they finally did get tired of spending so much time apart.
Long distance relationships hardly ever workout. That's not saying they dont ever work out, I said HARDLY ever.
I even said before that he's to young to settle down and she's like 7 or 8 years younger than him. But perhaps that's the reason behind this "rumor"....perhaps she figured it was time to get married or something, since they have been together for 3 years, and he's simply not ready. That alone could be the cause of a relationship break up but I think that if it's really true, it's because they just dont see each other enough.
O.B.server Wrote:Yeah, that's why I said "Fact or Rumor". Didn't want everybody to get crazy or anything.

Yes, I get that. I had understood you were asking for clarification and discussion. Hence my reply. If you'd prefer no discussion, just make certain you post it in the begining of your thread. That way we will all know you don't want comments . . .

Of course, then I'll be rather confused as to why you're posting it to a discussion forum to begin with. But we'll start from there. :bg:

Orange1967 Wrote:Until it gets clearly stated from either one . . . [snip]

In the reports that I read, Orange, both reasons were cited. First that their careers were taking them in different directions most of the time, second that Orlando was not ready to settle down.

But none of the reports that I read contained any hard facts. The citations were provided by "a friend" or some such. Not an agent or something similar.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
It was confirmed tonight on Extra TV's "Rumor Control" that Orlando and Kate have in fact broken up...again, stating that "it was thier careers that got in the way. Kate is pretty heartbroken about it, and they remain close friends but they have decided to call it quits, at least for now".

This report came from a correspondant from People magazine who was interviewed for the show.
I guess we have our answers then....even if I didn't exactly hear it out of one of thier mouths, it seems pretty clear by the video they showed and the whole story that it's over between them.

*hidy ho there RR!(meaning hello to you)*
Whoo hoo! My day has been made! Blush Now I feel like such an antagonist lol. But I just read in GQ that Kate Bosworth was enjoying her relationship so much with Orlando, so RobRoy is right about nothing being conclusive. They got two dogs off the street together... if that means anything to their relationship.

P.S. I haven't been here in 10 months!!! :jawdrop:
Orange1967 Wrote:*hidy ho there RR!(meaning hello to you)*

:wave: Hello.

Would that be a Home Improvement reference per chance?

RobRoy Wrote::wave: Hello.

Would that be a Home Improvement reference per chance?

:lol: Maaayybe it is! :leech:
RobRoy Wrote:Yes, I get that. I had understood you were asking for clarification and discussion. Hence my reply. If you'd prefer no discussion, just make certain you post it in the begining of your thread. That way we will all know you don't want comments . . .

Of course, then I'll be rather confused as to why you're posting it to a discussion forum to begin with. But we'll start from there. :bg:

Yep, discussion is fine, I was just saying everyone don't get hyped up about it, but since it seems to be true, I don't really care. It's a discussion thread. Have fun!
An O.B.server
Well, it sure looks like it's more fact than rumor. Best of luck to them both!
An O.B.server
i thought orlando was with liv tyler.....hmmmm....guess i am out of the loop

f&h
Hmm I heard they were engaged? But shownews in Holland is rather slow.. I hope they'll get out of this, I know how hard it can be to break up. This proves again being a selebrity isn't always as fun as it looks

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Orlando Bloom confident about playing "younger" Legolas Michael 4 1,051 July 30th, 2013, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Michael
  PopSugar takes a peek at Orlando Bloom in Men's Health Michael 0 694 September 14th, 2011, 11:32 AM
  Orlando Bloom talks about his love-hate relationship with Los Angeles Michael 0 782 July 12th, 2011, 09:04 PM
  Reports: It's A Boy For Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr! News From Yahoo! 1 826 January 11th, 2011, 02:31 AM
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr welcome son, report says News From Yahoo! 0 601 January 9th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr Are New Parents News From Yahoo! 0 642 January 8th, 2011, 10:43 PM
  Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Welcome Baby Boy Today! News From Yahoo! 0 590 January 8th, 2011, 10:40 AM
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr welcome baby boy News From Yahoo! 0 688 January 8th, 2011, 10:40 AM
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr welcome baby boy News From Yahoo! 0 652 January 8th, 2011, 04:16 AM
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr welcome baby boy News From Yahoo! 0 892 January 7th, 2011, 10:12 PM