Poll: What do u like betta?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The books?
95.24%
20 95.24%
The movies?
4.76%
1 4.76%
i dont know?
0%
0 0%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Books or Movies?
I was wandering how many people like the books? How many people like the films?

i prefer the books myself but please dont be afraid to vote. i dont bite!
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
easy, the books, i think that they're way better
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
Books! The Movies Are Horrible In Comparison!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone that says movies deserves a slap.
Save a tree! (eat a beaver)
Books are better no doubt.
I understood some moments in the films after i've read the books.
Besides, there are errors in the films.
Nevertheless, i think the films are good.
Experience is what you get when you fail something
I like books my self, because some seens in the movie is not in there.
tazmanian devil
Oh, definitely the books! In fact, IMHO, if there's ever a book or a movie choice, the book comes first. However, it is possible to appreciate the movies on their own as well.
inked
"Aslan is not a tame lion. Safe?
No, he's not safe, but he's good."
CSL/LWW
same inked, the same. The books are always alot better. apart from LOTR which i havent read btu they're meant to be of great simularity, like holes actually
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
i love the books again but anyone who has not read the books but seen the movies and say that the movies are better need to immersh themselves in some HP books stat.
Fear my mad l33t skillz!
:warrior:
they are possibly teh best books youll ever read
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
of course the books; i just wonder how they are make the 4th and 5th movies, cause a lot of things happen and if they cut some of the scenes than they are doomed.
Apart from Lord of the Rings where the movies were better than the books, it is a general rule that books are way better than movies.
But of course we have to apreciate movies as they are!
have you read the books then?
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
booooooks!!!! but, if i had never read the books, i would probably have a lot more respect for the movies. not that the movies are bad, but one day, they'll cut out a critical detail and ruin the whole thing.
I like buying snacks from a vending machine because food is better when it falls. Sometimes at the grocery, I'll drop a candy bar so that it will achieve its maximum flavor potential. ~Mitch Hedberg
I saw all the movies first and then read the books. The books are much better but I'm glad I did it backwards because I still like the movies, the other way around and I would probably hate the movies.
its not really that we hate the movies in the way they'rent good its that we hate them because it missess out lots of tiny details, which in teh end will make them look rubbish
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
bigevilcheshiregrin Wrote:but one day, they'll cut out a critical detail and ruin the whole thing.

That's what i've been praying for! I'd love to see the movies completly disgraced. Even better i hope they add there own rubbish idea which will be proved completly incorrect in the later books.
can i ask why dave???
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
Kwik silver 44 Wrote:can i ask why dave???

Well do u actually want to know why? Or are you just trying to....what are you trying to? Your posting like 50 a day and every one is really short and doesn't contribute much to anything?!?
Kwik silver 44 Wrote:can i ask why dave???
IMHO, filmmakers' stupidity would look plain then.
Experience is what you get when you fail something
Definitely the books, but I have enjoyed the films - POA especially.

The films just give you a different way to enjoy Harry Potter. Not the same, not better, just different.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Harry Potter books a retelling of the Jesus Christ? badlands 3 705 October 4th, 2015, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Michael
  J.K. Rowling closes deal for more Potterverse movies FilmGuy 5 913 September 16th, 2013, 11:07 PM
  J.K. Rowling's Pseudonym Sells 500 Books BookBug 5 893 July 30th, 2013, 12:42 AM
  Eclipse Eclipsed Harry Potter—and Four Other Shockers From the Year in Movies! News From Yahoo! 0 512 December 26th, 2010, 05:31 AM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Eclipse Eclipsed Harry Potter—and Four Other Shockers From the Year in Movies! News From Yahoo! 0 422 December 25th, 2010, 11:53 PM
  Eclipse Eclipsed Harry Potter—and Four Other Shockers From the Year in Movies! News From Yahoo! 0 422 December 25th, 2010, 05:14 AM
  Eclipse Eclipsed Harry Potter—and Four Other Shockers From the Year in Movies! News From Yahoo! 0 487 December 25th, 2010, 12:22 AM
  Eclipse Eclipsed Harry Potter—and Four Other Shockers From the Year in Movies! News From Yahoo! 0 439 December 24th, 2010, 06:37 PM
  Eclipse Eclipsed Harry Potter—and Four Other Shockers From the Year in Movies! News From Yahoo! 0 403 December 24th, 2010, 02:23 PM
  Movies | Industry in search of an heir to Harry Potter News From Yahoo! 1 428 December 8th, 2010, 11:36 AM