The Village - NO SPOILERS!
I thought the movie was OK, but not up to the standards of Shyamalan's other films. I was able to guess the ending before the "big reveal" but there were moments that caught me by surprise.
Life sucks. Unless bad things happen, you can't be sure you're actually alive.
I had a hunch about the creatures, but the other reveal caught me by surprise (the picture). I had to blink a couple of times before I realized what I was looking at, lol. Love the movie, much better than Signs imo, back to the level of Unbreakable and the Sixth Sense.
Sheldon: I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.

~ The Big Bang Theory
After I saw The Village at the cinema, I came out feeling just a little disappointed with it. But I couldn't get it out of my head, and after a couple of days I was saying to myself, "actually, I REALLY enjoyed that movie." I think it's one of those films that takes its time to register into the psyche. I'm definitely going to buy the DVD. And, like you GamgeeFest, I had an inkling about the creatures, but the other thing knocked me for a six!

I'm a big fan of M. Night Shyamalan, and immensely looking forward to what he does next, anticipation gets stronger with every movie he brings out.

I love Unbreakable the best though, has to rank in my Top 10 movies of all time.
"You refer to the prophecy of the one who will bring balance to the Force. You believe it's this...boy?"

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Trailer for "Smurfs: The Lost Village" FilmGuy 0 333 March 15th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Inception - Possible Spoilers GamgeeFest 1 605 August 10th, 2010, 04:14 AM
Last Post: Zagor
  Toy Story 3 - Mild Spoilers RobRoy 8 1,238 July 27th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Knowing - A question and MAJOR SPOILERS RobRoy 3 608 June 1st, 2010, 09:40 AM
  Clash of the Titans - mild spoilers RobRoy 4 718 April 13th, 2010, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Zagor
  Van Helsing (may contain spoilers) Boomstick 66 4,572 April 9th, 2010, 09:48 AM
  AVATAR - James Cameron did it! *may contain spoilers* Luthien_001 23 2,245 January 22nd, 2010, 11:05 AM
  Video: Review of "Inkheart" (Includes spoilers) Michael 0 484 January 15th, 2009, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Indiana Jones (contains spoilers) Jammin 13 1,009 June 14th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Last Post: katiegirl
  question re: I Am Legend (possible spoilers) dasher 3 630 April 5th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Last Post: dasher