The one Sentance game
all you have to do is to post one sentance to keep the story going - you'll get the idea if you don't know how to play - right here we go.

Harry woke up suddenly there was a pain sweeping through his body
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
He had just had the most horrific nightmare of his life.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
He had dreamed that the whole being a wizard thing was a dream and that Dudley was really a wizard so Aunt Petunia took away his wand.
I like buying snacks from a vending machine because food is better when it falls. Sometimes at the grocery, I'll drop a candy bar so that it will achieve its maximum flavor potential. ~Mitch Hedberg
he ran over to his desk to check the wand was still there
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
Instead of finding his wand, he saw Ron lying on his desk, dead.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."- Abraham Lincoln
He stifled a scream and began to administer rescue breathing techniques.
I like buying snacks from a vending machine because food is better when it falls. Sometimes at the grocery, I'll drop a candy bar so that it will achieve its maximum flavor potential. ~Mitch Hedberg
Unfortunatly, his efforts showed no visable effect on Ron.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."- Abraham Lincoln
then suddenly ron coughed - he coughed up blood!
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
"Harry! Help! V-v-v-voldemort's out there!" Ron yelled, after he regained conciousness.
Harry immediately rushed to the window, tilting the blinds the slightest bit in order to see to the ground below.
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
He almost fell over in shock at what he saw.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
Lord Voldemort was standing there in his front yard with his wand held ready, saying...
"Come out here, Dudley Dursley and meet your doom."
Harry's jaw dropped in shock.
"What on earth?" Harry said to himself, why dudley??
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
"Dudley! You must die tonight because you would protect Harry from all those who would harm him, excepting yourself!" yelled Voldemort.
Dudley stood in the doorway, almost completely filling it because of his massive frame, staring at Voldemort confusedly, with a stupid expression on his face almost as if he were smiling.
Join me or die" said Voldemort, "a alliance between the dark powers is rising."
"ill join u that Potters no good!" Dudley cackaled menacingly
"NO DUDLEY!" Harry shouted out through the window, Volde & Dudley looked up
"Avada Kadavra!"
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
Suddenly, Dumbledore swept in on his broom, and in a jet of green light, Dudley tumbled over and kicked the bucket.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hogswart game. badlands 0 183 March 19th, 2022, 02:28 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Harry Potter game badlands 2 959 March 14th, 2021, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Game review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One - Playstation 3 News From Yahoo! 0 495 December 17th, 2010, 07:03 AM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Video Game Review News From Yahoo! 0 450 December 9th, 2010, 11:58 PM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Video: Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1" GAME Michael 1 532 June 4th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Michael
  The "What if" game Felton_Lvr 395 18,630 May 6th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Kwik silver 44
  the questions game. May Contain Spoilers Gimlis Cousin 14 1,342 August 9th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Last Post: AJ786
  HP video game esta en calad 0 560 June 21st, 2005, 02:17 PM
Last Post: esta en calad
  harry potter and the chamber of secrets pc game elfkin 0 417 December 20th, 2003, 09:10 AM
Last Post: elfkin
  Where do they originate game Lady Eowyn 20 1,003 November 1st, 2003, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Hedwig16