~~depp vs bloom~~
who's hotter/better?
Chaos, panic, and disorder... my work here is done.
This may not the best question to ask of either mans fans because different fans (in different age groups) have different opinions of their heart-throb and both gentleman have different groups of fans with differing tastes in their movies.
For example I think Orlando did a wonderful job in LOTR but he is no Edwards Scissor Hands while on the other hand, Johnny made a great Don Juan DeMarco but he is no Prince of Troy.
Personally I like watching both of them on screen. They bring such variety to my viewing pleasure.
Cheers, :hello:
missferal

- Be nice to people on your way up
because you might meet 'em
on your way down -

>***********************<

Official International Kevin Sorbo Fan Club
http://www.ozfans.com

Omg def Orlando bloom !!!!!! hes god dame sexy and look at him every gal is lovin him.But hay its my opinion coz hes a total gd actor but hes gettin old now

Sowie to all da ppl lovin depp xxx:daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :paw: :bg: Angel Angel

**Admin note**Please do not use chat speak on our forums it is hard to understand and read for many of our users. We are an english speaking forum

Mod note: Edited to comply with SF_Fandom posting policy
http://www.xenite.org/main/posting.htm
"Red sky has risen Blood has been spilt ."
They are both hot Tongue

But I choose Orlando Tongue Johny is too old....
I have to agree with missferal on this one. There would only end up being to much contraversy about who's better or hotter as one is this way and the other that way.
They are totally different actors/people so to compare or not compare would be way to hard.

First off Johnny Depp is NOT married but he's in a long-term relationship with the mother of his 2 children.
I dont find him "old" at all but then again, I'm not a teenager or in my 20's so he's definatly not old to me. My husband is older than Johnny is anyways.

Orlando is dating Kate Bosworth and they have been together for like 2 years now. No word of marraige although he did give her a nice diamond ring not to long ago.

I think both men are exceptional actors and since they are good friends off-screen, they work extremely well together on screen, which makes for a great movie.
Orlando still has alot of growing to do tho as he's not been in the business even a quarter of the time Johnny has but Orlando is well on his way to making a name for himself in Hollywood.
Johnny is far from done in Hollywood himself and I'm sure he will do what he loves for quite a while.

Its really hard to just totally compare them or pick one over the other. I am a fan of both men. If I was cornered and HAD to pick, I would pick Johnny but that's only because he's established and closer to my age...he's 41, I'm 37.
Both are extremely good looking. Although I do prefer Mr. Depp. I don't know why but I was also a major fan of Orlando too. But I kinda was repelled by other fan girls I suppose. Too much craze about someone just kinda disgusts me so I don't end up being that kind of fan.

I like Johnny better as an actor most definitly. He has an extreme knack for it. He knows which roles suit him and he knows how to make them his own.

Orlando Bloom is also a good actor, but not yet as good as Johnny because he's younger. He hasn't had as much experience but he's still great. He also suits his characters. I'm sure that as he gets older he'll be among the greatest actors (I don't mean best looking men).

As people, I don't know either of them. I tend to steer away from trying to find out about their private lives but I like to read more interviews with johnny because his thoughts are much like my own. Last one I read was in an empire magazine and he talked about how most people lose their childhood innocence and purity to a point where you can't regain it.

Anyhow those are just my opinions. Don't bash me for them *whimpers in her corner*

-Pik
Young children should never be sent to
bed, they always wake up a day older.
Orlando but depp was the better acctor in the movie i think. But misfferal was right about comparing those two. Depp could never be in LOTR fore xample
btw i love your signature missferal, the "no" quote is hilarious
Johnny Depp is my choice. Yes, he's old but still...
No offense to Orlando Bloom but Depp is just...well...
I walk a lonely road
The only one I that have ever known
Don't know were it goes
But its home and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the boulevard of broken dreams
Were the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
JD all the way. hes mature not old!!!
Johnny Depp is so mysterious and he gets this little smirk thing happening which I find adorable. I love him in Once Upon A Time In Mexico and Benny & June where he irons the sandwiches. He does the most stupid things and makes them look totally logical.
I'd have to say O.B. is hotter, and JD is better (he has more experience). So both.
An O.B.server
I would definitely say Orlando Bloom. I wasn't sure about that before I saw this picture...

[Image: peoplechoicethumb.jpg]
"Me dishonest. And dishonest people, you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. You never know when they are going to do something incredibly stupid."
Johnny Depp, by far. Depp is the greatest actor in the world, while Bloom is average at best (the only noteworthy performance of his I've seen is Troy). As for looks, Johnny may be older, but he hardly looks it. Both are attractive fellas, but Depp has that definite "je ne sais quoi". To elaborate:

[Image: _1260294_depp.jpg]

[Image: piratespre4.jpg]

[Image: Johnny%20Depp.jpg]

[Image: johnny_depp.jpg]

I don't know where that picture came from, Keyodie.
Life sucks. Unless bad things happen, you can't be sure you're actually alive.
Yeah! I love any pic of Johnny as 'Roux'.. Chocolat was such a cool movie.
missferal

on your way down -

How do you choose between this gorgeous beast?
[Image: Roux48.jpg]

And this heart stopper?
[Image: Paris14.jpg]
In :love: with Johnny :kiss:
-
In lust with Orlando Heart
I reckon Orlando is much hotter but Johnny is a bit of a better acter probably because he has had more experience!!!!
:love: xxx JO xxx:love:
Oh Del, :thud: you're a wicked wicked girl. That pic of Johnny is just :drink: Im speechless, and you are to be congratulated :bg:
missferal

on your way down -

missferal Wrote:Oh Del, :thud: you're a wicked wicked girl. That pic of Johnny is just :drink: Im speechless, and you are to be congratulated :bg:
You mentioned Chocolat, so I did it just for you hun :kiss: and thanks.
In :love: with Johnny :kiss:
-
In lust with Orlando Heart
Great photos there Delwiel. It is hard to choose but I still choose JD.

*It's been a while since you have been around the forums Del, and wheather it means anything or not to you, it's nice to see you*

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alice in Wonderland with DEPP badlands 5 1,023 August 18th, 2012, 03:16 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Disney negotiating with Depp and Verbinsky to revive "Lone Ranger" franchise Michael 0 630 September 12th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Disney Adds More Depp RobRoy 0 699 June 27th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Bloom talks about Pirates missferal 0 765 April 8th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Last Post: missferal