The "What if" game
I got this idea, from another forum I go to... I just thought I'd give it a try here and see if you all take to it and like it..... I'll explain how to do it...

I'll start by asking a "What if " question, someone comes in and awnsers to my question.. then after you awnser my question, you ask one and someone comes in a and awnsers yours.... and so on.... I dunno if that made sence... but I'll start anyways.. Im sure you'll get the hang of it. :bg:

What if Ron Weasley died in the next book? :teary: :angry:
if ron weasly died i would cry. wow. i suck. but i would. i get way too attached.

what if sirius came back in the next book?
I like buying snacks from a vending machine because food is better when it falls. Sometimes at the grocery, I'll drop a candy bar so that it will achieve its maximum flavor potential. ~Mitch Hedberg
i would be upset with how flimsy the storyline would become, and i wouldn't take anymore deaths seriously (check out the pun on the name)
but it would be cool, cause i liked him.

what if aurthur weasley became the minister of magic?
Don't do nothing.
They would get a lot of money, fire Mr. Malfoy, and then Voldemort would kill Mr. Weasley.

What if Hermione started dating Krum?
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
ron would be totally devasted. he might become a total emo kid. do they have emo kids in england? heh.

what if PERCY became minister of magic, and still didn't reconcile with the weaslys?
I like buying snacks from a vending machine because food is better when it falls. Sometimes at the grocery, I'll drop a candy bar so that it will achieve its maximum flavor potential. ~Mitch Hedberg
then Mr. Weasly would kill him!

Wot if Harry somehow shrinks to a miniscule size

(I had to do something different, hehe)
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
Then Harry would be small!! lol

What if The 4th movie will be split into 2 parts?? ( I hope so!! )
Quote:Originally posted by Felton_Lvr
Then Harry would be small!! lol

What if The 4th movie will be split into 2 parts?? ( I hope so!! )

Then they might actually be able to stick to the books and get all the info in. It will still suck, but at least they wouldn't miss important bits out.

What if JK Rowling's house burned down with her in it and the 7th book is never ever released?
Save a tree! (eat a beaver)
then we'd all be very very sad. there might even be a few suicides. hah.

what if all of harry's friends got kidnapped and there was nobody to help him fight voldemort?
Then Voldemort would win and Harry would die thus teaching us that evil always prospers in the end. :bg:

What if Hermione turns evil?
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
She'd marry Malfoy, Ron would kill himself, Harry would be alone, then Voldemort would kill Harry and take over the Earth.

What if Snape died while saving Harry's life?
Then he'd die and Harry's life would be saved.

What if the Knight Bus broke down?
Then poor Stan and Ernie would be out of jobs and have to work at the Leaky Cauldron washing dishes.

What if Voldemort turns out to be the "good guy"?
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
then we'd all be very confused and harry would have no true place in the world.

what if cho finally realizes that she is in love with harry?
Harry would never go out with her because he's not that stupid.

What if Lupin died in the next book?
i would quit, that would make me angry:angry: the last real good person of the cool ppl is gone. if he died i would be angry. should he die i would be angry. he was a good guy. tonks would be better of dying.

what would happen if peter pettigrew betrayed old voldie?
Don't do nothing.
Then it might help Harry defeat Volde unless the other Death Eaters killed him first

What if the Death Eaters didn't know that Volde was a half blood.
Your not a wave, your part of the ocean
They'd find out he was through Snape and they'd all overthrow him. Then Snape would take his place and fight it out with Harry in the end.

What if Neville became Head Boy?
if neville became head boy then Hermione would commit suicide especially if she didn't get head girl.

What if penguins invaded the Great hall?
it depends. are they evil penguins? if they're evil, then there might be a very cute battle royale taking place.

if they're good penguins, then everyone would have a cute penguin friend for the rest of the story.

what if harry came out as gay?

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harry Potter game badlands 2 444 March 14th, 2021, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Game review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One - Playstation 3 News From Yahoo! 0 411 December 17th, 2010, 07:03 AM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Video Game Review News From Yahoo! 0 394 December 9th, 2010, 11:58 PM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Video: Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1" GAME Michael 1 474 June 4th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Michael
  The one Sentance game Kwik silver 44 388 14,167 August 29th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Stripe
  the questions game. May Contain Spoilers Gimlis Cousin 14 1,095 August 9th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Last Post: AJ786
  HP video game esta en calad 0 514 June 21st, 2005, 02:17 PM
Last Post: esta en calad
  harry potter and the chamber of secrets pc game elfkin 0 371 December 20th, 2003, 09:10 AM
Last Post: elfkin
  Where do they originate game Lady Eowyn 20 879 November 1st, 2003, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Hedwig16