jersey girl
Yo,
did anyone here see Jersey Girl? I don't usually dig drama flicks, but it was hot as lava! I'm so frigging angry though, look what this mean dude says about it and Lord Smith:
http://franmagazine.com/movierevs/jq/jerseygirl.html
Thoughtz?
I've seen Jersey Girl.

I wasn't too impressed it with it. I thought the review was sort of accurate, it wasn't the best preformance done by any of the actors. I thought Liv and Ben did alright together, and the beginning with the Bennifer duo was okay.

The story just didn't really seem to be going anywhere. Smith could've made it alot more in-depth than he did.

As for the review saying: The fact that Jay and Silent Bob never appear and try to get Gertie high, probably angered Smith traditionalists... :laugh: That would've made the movie a little more memorable. :tongue:

In the end...not really worth seeing unless it's the only thing on TV. Give me a DVD of Dogma any day. :bg:
[SIZE=2]Keeper of Cole and The Cullen Men

"Once the Queen's dead the King's useless . . . maybe he's too depressed to fight; he really loved her you know"
[/SIZE]
okay in my opinion it was a pretty crappy movie even though liv tyler was in it :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Huh Huh
There's a full thread and discussion on Kevin Smith's Jersey Girl already.

Pretty much any movie released while this board has been active has been reviewed or has discussion on it.

Since this is a duplicate thread, I'm gonna close it.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Trailer for "Enter the Girl Dragon" Michael 1 684 December 19th, 2019, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Michael
  The planet of the apes movie, the girl with the dragon , and other summer movies badlands 4 1,008 June 20th, 2011, 09:01 PM
  Conan the barbarian and the girl with the dragon tatoo badlands 1 577 March 21st, 2011, 02:32 AM
  Bettie Page remembered for icnonic good-girl-bad-deed notoriety RobRoy 2 427 December 13th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Jersey Girl RobRoy 0 403 March 29th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Girl With a Pearl Earring Amazon16 0 738 December 28th, 2003, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Amazon16
  What a girl wants -- my thoughts Michael 0 475 April 28th, 2003, 01:35 AM