Dreamcatcher
Has anyone seen dreamcatcher? I have it on dvd and think its great. If you have seen it, what are your thoughts ?
I liked Tom Siezmores character and the Henry character.

MattConfusedhades: :paw: :coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
i caught bits and pieces the other night on HBO, i thought it was alright i guess, much of the storyline i didnt know what was going on but thats what ya get for not watching it through... i like the one actor, the guy who plays Jonesy, also cpt Winters on Band of Brothers, anyone know his name?
"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black."
Quote:Originally posted by Gwaihir the Windlord
i like the one actor, the guy who plays Jonesy, also cpt Winters on Band of Brothers, anyone know his name?

Jonesy was played by Damian Lewis. I don't know what else he's been in though. Funny part of the character is that he is from England. So the British accent that seemed to have been affected by the alien pressence was more his own accent than the one used for Jonesy's voice.

I couldn't find a Captain Winters in the list of characters. It's been awhile since i've seen the movie, so maybe I'm not looking in the right place. Are you sure there is a Captain Winters? I think I know the character you're referencing, just can't find it in the cast lists. Sorry.

The movie was interesting, until we got to the ending which became fairly typical Stephen King. I haven't read the book, nor do I plan in it, so I can't speak to how the two compare. I thought the main circle of friends seemed rather flat in comparison with their backgrounds. It seemed to me that any group of friends who had gained such a mystical connection to each other should have been a bit closer than they appeared to be.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Quote:Originally posted by RobRoy
Are you sure there is a Captain Winters? I think I know the character you're referencing, just can't find it in the cast lists. Sorry.

Hes one of the main characters in that, actually thats the only other place ive seen Damian Lewis (thanks for name). in the cast list hes named under Maj. Richard Winters, his ending rank in the series
"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black."
Quote:Originally posted by Gwaihir the Windlord
Hes one of the main characters in that, actually thats the only other place ive seen Damian Lewis (thanks for name). in the cast list hes named under Maj. Richard Winters, his ending rank in the series

Oh, I get what we're saying. Not a character in the movie Dreamcatcher but a character that Lewis played in another production. Gotcha.

Some day I'm gonna nail that whole "comprehensive reading" thing! :bg:
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
ooo sry bout that, i thught thats what we were all refering to. :bg:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamcatcher Aladrien 33 2,703 April 28th, 2003, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Aladrien