What would you take off Orlando first?
Hey everyone..
I am new to this forum. Smile
I have a question for all of the Orlando lovers:
What would you take off Orlando first?
If you know what i mean. Wink
Oh, and who thinks that they are the biggest Orlando fan.
Everyone says they are but we never know who is. :love:
:lol:
Bye, Flick.
Oh and people call me Flick,
I'm not putting my real name on here.
Hey everyone..
Remembering that is a PG 13 rated forum

I would say I would like to remove some of Orlando's more unhappy memories and replace them with wonderful ones. Smile

Cheers
Stripe
[SIZE="2"]The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams[/SIZE]
I think that I would probably like to take away some or take off some of those scars he has on him from all of the accidents he's been in...I mean he has a decent body anyways but why not make it more decent by taking away those ugly scars?
Come on you guys!
This chick isn't talking about this emotional crap or about taking off his scars! She's Talking about clothing!!!!!!!! Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But really, I would take off his shirt it's sooo sexy when a guy is shirtless, I find it soo sensual!
I would take off his fear of rabid fangirls. By of course removing the threat.

:tongue:
then you might have to remove youself phred Wink
Everyone knows that 90% of all statistics are made up! :wicked: :crazy: :halo:
Orange1967 Wrote:I think that I would probably like to take away some or take off some of those scars he has on him from all of the accidents he's been in...I mean he has a decent body anyways but why not make it more decent by taking away those ugly scars?

But his scars are a part of his personality! It shows that he's a real daredevil, and that's the allure that he has. :drool: I would take off that stocking cap he always likes to wear, I think they are absolutely hideous, and it hides all of his bodacious hair. :bg:
Crazy4Orlando Wrote:But his scars are a part of his personality! It shows that he's a real daredevil, and that's the allure that he has. :drool: I would take off that stocking cap he always likes to wear, I think they are absolutely hideous, and it hides all of his bodacious hair. :bg:

I agree with you, Crazy4Orlando. :love: Heart
An O.B.server
Taratholiel Wrote:then you might have to remove youself phred Wink
Not quite what I had in mind, Tar (Hi! btw). But if I'm taking myself out I'm taking you with me. Wink
But really, I would take off his shirt it's sooo sexy when a guy is shirtless, I find it soo sensual![/QUOTE]

I agree!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Orlando Bloom confident about playing "younger" Legolas Michael 4 1,049 July 30th, 2013, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Michael
  PopSugar takes a peek at Orlando Bloom in Men's Health Michael 0 694 September 14th, 2011, 11:32 AM
  Orlando Bloom talks about his love-hate relationship with Los Angeles Michael 0 782 July 12th, 2011, 09:04 PM
  Reports: It's A Boy For Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr! News From Yahoo! 1 822 January 11th, 2011, 02:31 AM
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr welcome son, report says News From Yahoo! 0 601 January 9th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr Are New Parents News From Yahoo! 0 642 January 8th, 2011, 10:43 PM
  Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Welcome Baby Boy Today! News From Yahoo! 0 590 January 8th, 2011, 10:40 AM
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr welcome baby boy News From Yahoo! 0 688 January 8th, 2011, 10:40 AM
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr welcome baby boy News From Yahoo! 0 651 January 8th, 2011, 04:16 AM
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr welcome baby boy News From Yahoo! 0 891 January 7th, 2011, 10:12 PM