All out wizard and witch war
Don't you think it would be cool if there was a wizard and witch battle? Just imagine it, on one side an elite force of wizards and witches led by dumbledore on the other a large group of death eaters led by voldemort.

Matt Confusedhades: :paw: :coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
Naaa, although the thought had occured to me, its just isn't very Harry Potterish.
Save a tree! (eat a beaver)
I think it would be really cool!!!... but I think that if here would be a battle going on, Harry would be duelling Voldemort at the very same time in a seperate building that is unnconnected to a war.

~Lady E.
*Back to the Future~ George McFly: Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain!
it wuold be weird, with al the different spells and curses going on, not just like normal infantry units on a rifle, but trained magicians using intricate spells. weird.
Don't do nothing.
Quote:Originally posted by Captiang
it wuold be weird, with al the different spells and curses going on, not just like normal infantry units on a rifle, but trained magicians using intricate spells. weird.

I think thats what would make it so cool.

Matt Confusedhades: :paw: :coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
I think it'd be awesome... but like Lady E said, harry and voldie off somewhere else. maybe not at first, but sometime in the course of the battle...
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Eowyn
I think it would be really cool!!!... but I think that if here would be a battle going on, Harry would be duelling Voldemort at the very same time in a seperate building that is unnconnected to a war.

~Lady E.

gd idea
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
interesting....... who would win?
Quote:Originally posted by Alantriel the Elf
interesting....... who would win?

Wouldn't that be interesting if the dark wizards won? Which would lead into a whole other series with the order and the good wizards having to live in hiding... like if Harry defeated Voldemort, but the dark wizards won the battle. Because that would be a mixture of good and bad... so not total happy ending... and... well, okay, I really just want more Harry Potter than just the one series of seven books. I mean, think about it, what's gonna happen to our forum once all the books are written and done?
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
it'll end up like the star wars one

and eventually there will be a lot of fan-fics published about it, and there will be three books/movies that come out, leading up to the events of harry potters life

thats my guess:coffee:
Don't do nothing.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Aunt Petunia a muggle or squib or a bitter witch? badlands 7 241 September 29th, 2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: ZehnWaters
  Dursley’s: secret witch family badlands 8 666 November 5th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Michael
  If you were a wizard, what would your job be? Unregistered 50 2,111 July 30th, 2004, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Kwik silver 44
  Wizard armies and defence force? I GOT NO NAME 2 455 July 8th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Last Post: I GOT NO NAME
  will hermoine ever become the greatest witch the wizarding world has ever seen... prince paragordius 7 753 July 5th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Unregistered
  Wizard People, Dear Reader SFfilmfan 1 531 June 22nd, 2004, 06:00 PM
Last Post: SFfilmfan
  You Could Be A Redneck Wizard If.... D'Monix 3 998 August 13th, 2003, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Lady of Light
  Who is the most powerful Wizard? Fosco_Diggory 18 1,319 August 10th, 2003, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Fosco_Diggory