~The Green Dragon~
[Image: thegreendragon2.gif]

Greetings, Friends!

Welcome adventurers and solace seekers...

The fire is lovely by Twilight [Image: arwen_icon.gif] or by Dawn [Image: galadriel_icon.gif] ...

Pippin Punch, Frodo Fries, etc...Hobson or Vebor, will get you your usual...or a menu if need be.
(I personally think that the Lorien Mist is good. Confusedun: )

You never know what is lurking in the wilds so let it be known that defenders, guardians, and protectors are always welcome! ...having pointy ears or owning a large shield is an optional but enjoyable qualification. :wink:

[Image: boromir_icon.gif] [Image: rego_icon.gif]

Have FUN! Keep the LOTR talk out of here and in the designated threads,Playing Nice is non-negotiable!
Please Refer to the Sticky Regarding The Green Dragon for further guidelines to posting in the OT thread. *Click here* Thanks.
~Doni
*Thanks to the Lady of the Stars for the fun graphics!
[COLOR="Teal"]We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love.
It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love as a changed person. [/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]-W. Somerset Maugham[/SIZE]
Yay! I'm the first one in here! :bg: :up:
Quote:Originally posted by Crazy4Orlando
Yay! I'm the first one in here! :bg: :up:

are ya real mad that Elfie did that to ya?
Why would I be mad at her??? :anxious: AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!!! :angry:
Why would I be mad at her??? :anxious: AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!!! :angry:

Well, Elfie Sprayed whipped cream, sprinkles, and Syrup on your face this morning when you were still asleep. Then she put a cherry on your nose. I only helped a little she did it to elftears too.*covers head, ready for the wrath of Crazy*
hello!:bg: anybody miss me? how's everybody doing on this sunny sunday afternoon?

did you get my email Crazy?
T'was in the darkest depths of Mordor I met a girl so fair, but Gollum and the Evil One crept up and slipped away with her.~Ramble On- Led Zepplin
p.s. nice post count Crazy, you've been busy!Wink
T'was in the darkest depths of Mordor I met a girl so fair, but Gollum and the Evil One crept up and slipped away with her.~Ramble On- Led Zepplin
Hey Tar! :roll: Yeah, we missed you SO much, we almost killed ourselves. :laugh: JK!

I didn't check my email yet. :crown: I'm lazy. WHAT?! It's Sunday! ***Grumbles*** :wink: Nice caption under the name, Tar. :wink:
Hey Tar! :roll: Yeah, we missed you SO much, we almost killed ourselves. :laugh: JK!

I didn't check my email yet. :crown: I'm lazy. WHAT?! It's Sunday! ***Grumbles*** :wink: Nice caption under the name, Tar. :wink:

Are you mad???
well, check your mail, i sent you one yesterday. i've gotta run, i have a math test to study for...i'll try to check in later. bye all!:bg:

bye-bye my little chickadee!Wink :kiss:
Not really. :roll: Come on! Do you really think I'd be mad at something I didn't even know about??? :bg: Although it's kinda funny that Elftears got it!
Hey 'Tar :wave:

Long time no speak. Why have you changed your av man?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it! :wink:
Not really. :roll: Come on! Do you really think I'd be mad at something I didn't even know about??? :bg: Although it's kinda funny that Elftears got it!

*relief* I really did think you would get mad! I missed you this morning! It was so dreary without you.
What time is it over in US for 'Tar to be able to come back later? Here in Wales it's 10.15 at night so I'll be going to bed soon.

Smile
But you JUST got here! :anxious: OK, bye! :bg:

Thanks, I was bored last night, so I posted my heart out. :roll: :up:
Quote:Originally posted by Nisolyn
What time is it over in US for 'Tar to be able to come back later? Here in Wales it's 10.15 at night so I'll be going to bed soon.

Smile

It's 5:19 right now.
My family went out to eat and left me at home. I actually asked to be left at home to do a poem project. Not really! Here I am playing the forums!
Hey I haven't gone yet. You don't get rid on me that easily!

It has been really quiet on here today. Confusedad:
Quote:Originally posted by Nisolyn
Hey I haven't gone yet. You don't get rid on me that easily!

It has been really quite on here today. Confusedad:

:confused: What do you mean? I wasn't trying to get rid of you!
Quote:Originally posted by Ranger girl
:confused: What do you mean? I wasn't trying to get rid of you!

No not you RG. C4O. She said that I'd only just got there and then she said Bye. I better have a cup of tea to keep me awake for a bit longer.

Cheers Hobson

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon sickness badlands 3 647 February 14th, 2020, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Dragon of Far Mountains Jaak 7 866 July 3rd, 2017, 10:22 PM
Last Post: badlands
  The Gaze of a Dragon Mordomin 23 1,525 June 24th, 2017, 01:25 PM
  My Dragon*Con 2015 Schedule Has Been Posted on Xenite Michael 0 499 August 31st, 2015, 12:36 PM
  Dragon Con* 2003 - Piccys! Lippy 3 739 September 2nd, 2003, 06:08 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  ~***Green Dragon***~ Ranger girl 2 822 March 14th, 2003, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Stripe
  ***The Green Dragon*** 24/7 elvenprincess 1 688 March 13th, 2003, 02:42 PM
  *~*The Green Dragon*~* Crazy4Orlando 342 16,784 March 12th, 2003, 05:14 PM
  ~*Green Dragon Valentine's Special*~ Aramantha 1 1,323 February 14th, 2003, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Doncoriel
  Party at the Dragon!!!! Lady Disdain 589 28,991 February 14th, 2003, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Doncoriel