Poll: Which is your favourite,2nd favourite and least favourite Jurassic Park Film?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jurassic Park(Favourite)
30.00%
9 30.00%
The Lost World Jurassic Park(Favourite)
3.33%
1 3.33%
Jurassic Park 3(Favourite)
0%
0 0%
Jurassic Park(2nd Favourite)
3.33%
1 3.33%
The Lost World Jurassic Park(2nd Favourite)
16.67%
5 16.67%
Jurassic Park 3(2nd Favourite)
10.00%
3 10.00%
Jurassic Park(Least favourite)
0%
0 0%
The Lost World Jurassic Park(Least favourite)
13.33%
4 13.33%
Jurassic Park 3(Least favourite)
20.00%
6 20.00%
I don't like any of them!
3.33%
1 3.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Jurassic parks 1,2,3
Quote:Originally posted by Gwaihir the Windlord
where did you hear that from? because i heard i the other way around, that sam neil was in. a couple of times while searching on the web, i read that sam neil was not in it and that jeff goldblum was, but then i noticed that it was for jp3. imdb has no information. on another movie database, it said neil was unconfirmed and richard attenborough was unconfirmed. so well wait and see

I've been getting info from different sites by just doing a google search. I'm not sure how much of the information I'm finding is true, but I'm trying to keep an open mind.

Matt Confusedhades: :paw: :coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
ill be severley disapointed if Grant doesnt make a return. hes kinda the hero of the story (at least in my mind)
"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black."
Quote:Originally posted by Gwaihir the Windlord
hes kinda the hero of the story (at least in my mind)

He's a the hero to me as well.

Matt] Confusedhades: :paw: :coffee:
The original JP was my favorite, by far. The movie just added the genuine Chrichton-style suspense with good actors playing superb roles. Lost World kinda depressed me about it, as I really wanted to see Goldblum's character be better than he was in that movie. JP3 was good, only because I've loved Sam Neil's character ever since I saw the first when I was six. Plus the new dino was sheer p1mp! :bg:
So I'm only a teenager. Does that mean I can't write good sci-fi? Maybe, maybe not. You decide.
I absolutley hated the new dinosaur in jp3. As if it could kill a t-rex. And it kept hunting the humans for no reason. Well maybe that was the writers fault. But theres no reason that the dinosaur would be that persistant.:angry: AGAIN, the writers fault.

Matt Confusedhades: :paw: :coffee:
Well, it was mostly the look of it that was pretty cool. I hated the idea that it could finish off a T-rex (which I had viewed as Dino God up to that point).
So I'm only a teenager. Does that mean I can't write good sci-fi? Maybe, maybe not. You decide.
Quote:Originally posted by Boba,Obi Wan,Jango
I absolutley hated the new dinosaur in jp3. As if it could kill a t-rex. And it kept hunting the humans for no reason. Well maybe that was the writers fault. But theres no reason that the dinosaur would be that persistant.:angry: AGAIN, the writers fault.

yeah i hated that thing too, towards the end, when they meet up by that fence, and they turn around and hes just holding the cell phone, i was like come on, whens the t rex gonna take its head off
"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black."

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Trailer for "Jurassic World Dominion" Michael 0 130 February 12th, 2022, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: International trailer for "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" FilmGuy 1 309 April 19th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Video: Trailer for "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" FilmGuy 0 253 April 14th, 2018, 01:21 PM
  My Review of "Jurassic World" - ICK Michael 11 680 August 31st, 2015, 10:51 AM
  Video: All the Easter Eggs and Homages (well, most) in "Jurassic World" FilmGuy 0 368 July 12th, 2015, 02:09 AM
  Jurassic Park 4 badlands 13 3,045 February 10th, 2015, 10:43 AM
  Jurassic park 4 badlands 2 492 June 20th, 2011, 09:06 PM
  Jurassic Park IV badlands 3 652 June 14th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Last Post: BUSTERHAWK
  Jurassic park 4 spoiler script(this one isn't complete crap) Boba,Obi Wan,Jango 6 591 February 27th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Boba,Obi Wan,Jango