Anacondas
Has anyone heard about this film yet?It is the sequel to the film anaconda. I can't believe that some moron in hollywood actually decided to allow this film to be made. The first was incredibley terrible and by the looks of the commercials for the sequel, this is going to be an agonisingly hard film to watch without walking out of the cinema or burning the rental DVD after the first five minutes.

Extremely disturbed that they've made a sequel:dead:
Matt Confusedhades: :paw: :coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
To view, use your mouse to select the text:
Just be thankful that Jon Voight got eaten in the first one.

Don't ask me why I put that in spoilers. Not like the movie is worth watching. >.<
Listen to the anguish of a world in which the bad things are coming out of the dark places.
Listen to a world in pain. Listen.
You can hear it.
-- Sound and Fury, Sandman by Neil Gaiman
They are making another one YUCK!!

I really hate them things but if they are on tv then I can stand to look at them.

Snakes EEEWWWW!!

I got bit years ago by a 6 foot western diamond back rattlesnake OUCH

and more EEEWWW!!

Markus

:eek:
The title also sounds like a rip off of the sequel to the film 'Alien', 'Aliens'.

Matt Confusedhades::paw: :coffee:
I saw the trailer to that... I'm cheering for the Anacondas! :wicked:
"I'll put a bucket on my head, and pretend to be the ancient Vorlon god Booji."
Marcus Cole - 3.05 "Voices of Authority"

"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"
Londo Mollari - 3.09 "Point of No Return"
I find it really dumb that the creators of the film don't even try to explain why the anacondas are so huge in the films.:angry: :angry: :angry:

Matt Confusedhades: :paw: :coffee:
Quote:Originally posted by Boba,Obi Wan,Jango
I find it really dumb that the creators of the film don't even try to explain why the anacondas are so huge in the films.:angry: :angry: :angry:

there really wasn't a reason to.

anacondas are the world's largest snakes. the largest anaconda on record was 37 1/2 feet long (over 9 meters). there are some historical reports that put anacondas at even greater length: between 50 to 100 feet. these are probably exagerated but it's hard to say.

they are also easily the widest snake having the greatest girth.

so these snakes have it in them to get pretty big without any need for explanation.

the first movie didn't explain why the snakes were so big either. it was just assumed that they could get that big.

so nothing special about these snakes. hollywood just did what it always does: exagerate to sell tickets.
Houston . . . we have a problem.

MYCode Guide