Any one no the title of this movie?
Alright, here's my brain dump on everything I can remember about it:

There is a fountain of youth type of drug that makes it so only certain people can have kids together. You get an implant that changes color and only people with the same color can have kids, or else the kids end up turning into a mutant.

The movie is about a constant battle between the regular people and the mutated people. The head of the regular people army is actually half mutant because his mom was raped by one of the mutant people. His color is black.

The guy's kid spends a lot of time in VR because his dad's gone. At one point he loads a program of him on a floating raft on a lake with a hot chick next to him. When he asks the gal to take off her top, she says that someone has placed a limit on how far the program can go.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks
you got me....when was it made, that might help some other people out
"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black."
Sounds delightful. Can you name any of the actors?
Home is behind the world ahead
The results of a keyword search on "mutants" on IMDB can be found here.

That's the best I can do. I'm tried searching other keywords in your description, but came up with nil.
Life sucks. Unless bad things happen, you can't be sure you're actually alive.
I don't remember any of the actors names, but I do remember there wasn't anybody I recognized.

I saw it at least five years ago, and I don't think it was new then. When watching it I got the impression it might have been made a few years prior to my viewing.

I had tried the imdb route also, and got nowhere either.

I am usually pretty good with this kind of stuff, but I was at my Brothers house in Texas when I saw it. He had Sattelite and we were flippin channels, so I don't know what movie channel it was on and I never got to see the title. I figure I am out of luck on this one.

Thanks for the help!
I got the title!!!

It was a tv pilot that never made it

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0110163/usercomments

Island City

Thanks for the help!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Elvis movie badlands 2 37 Yesterday, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Yalmuk
  Reboot The Terminator movie series. badlands 2 96 June 15th, 2022, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Is it true that there will a movie based on the Redwall author’s book? badlands 1 92 May 16th, 2022, 01:37 PM
  Poppy Playtime movie badlands 1 126 April 17th, 2022, 12:01 PM
Smile Clash of the clans movie badlands 4 104 April 17th, 2022, 12:00 PM
  How about a jetsons movie? hour_25mikehodel 4 258 March 19th, 2022, 03:11 PM
  Miami Vice movie badlands 2 237 December 29th, 2021, 03:33 PM
Star Disney’s The Lone Ranger movie starring Depp badlands 1 349 November 22nd, 2021, 02:07 PM
  New C.S Lewis Movie bilbobaggins764 2 411 November 22nd, 2021, 02:00 PM
  Remember the Don Bluth movie : The Secret of NIMH badlands 0 312 July 27th, 2021, 05:15 PM
Last Post: badlands