Shark Tale or Finding Nemo?
Which do you think will be the more sucessful and which do you think you will like more?

I think that I will enjoy Sharks Tale more(it has Will Smith so it has to be good!) much more than Nemo, though I'm not sure about which will be more sucessful. And sharks tale wasn't produced by evil disney so thats more points for sharks tale.

Matt Confusedhades: :paw: :coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
Well i havent seen shark tale, but i think that i would like finding nemo better. Just because shark tale seems like its copying nemo in a way.
Quote:Originally posted by FrodoFeet123
. Just because shark tale seems like its copying nemo in a way.

Well at first I thought that it was a copy as well, but then I heard that when Sharks Tale was in production, they found out about Nemo and weren't sure whether to continue. They eventually decided that they would slow production and realease the film after Nemo so the films wouldn't be released at the same time.

i remember seeing the commercial and thinking "why dont they just call it "finding nemo 2" and be done with it. but then BOWJ said it was in production first, so i really dont know what to think. nemo was wildly successful and i dont think shakr tale could live up to that
"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black."
My brother just saw it today and said it was better than Nemo. He said even though they both are kids movies, Shark Tale seems a bit more grown up.

i have only seen previews of this movie, and it seems to have some adult jokes as well as child entertainment. I might go see it this weekend, its in our one theatre (i missed hero, i can't believe it)
Don't do nothing.
I think that I will enjoy Sharks Tale more(it has Will Smith so it has to be good!) much more than Nemo, though I'm not sure about which will be more sucessful. And sharks tale wasn't produced by evil disney so thats more points for sharks tale.

since when did Disney become evil?

I think i like nemo more because shark tale looked a little stupid
Quote:Originally posted by Alantriel the Elf

since when did Disney become evil?

Since forever.( except for the film atlantis the lost empire)

Quote:Originally posted by Boba,Obi Wan,Jango
Since forever.( except for the film atlantis the lost empire)

Personally, I think Disney make some excellent films. Watched the Lion King again with my little girl over the weekend, for the first time in years. I'd forgotten what an excellent movie it is.

Pixar, as a side venture of Disney, have made some truly classic films as well.

I think the 'evil empire' bit comes from the massive marketing industry that surrounds everything Disney. That does get on my nerves, to be fair!

(Never seen the Atlantis film, btw. I take it it is good?)
Quote:Originally posted by Jammin

(Never seen the Atlantis film, btw. I take it it is good?)

You take correctly. Best Disney film. Less singing, more explosions!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sci Fi film "Snowpiercer" opens against "Transformers" and lives to tell the tale... FilmGuy 0 364 July 10th, 2014, 11:31 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  "The Tale of Despereaux" - Synopsis and Cast Info Michael 0 400 August 29th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Illusion - Spiritual Tale starring Kirk Douglas Steve-O 1 626 February 17th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Last Post: august
  "A Tale of Two Sisters" IronMorgoth 0 669 January 2nd, 2006, 07:52 PM
Last Post: IronMorgoth
  Finding Nemo Berriepicker 15 1,411 September 24th, 2003, 12:33 PM
Last Post: glass butterfly
  Finding Nemo Pherthon 1 638 August 27th, 2003, 11:06 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Finding Nemo Varda 12 892 June 3rd, 2003, 10:07 PM
Last Post: summer