What is on Your Mind
This is the place where you spit it all out. Whats on Your mind? This can also be used as an anger drop off zone but no vulgar language, a little * will get the poin across
ALL HAIL YU'SHAA!!

There is no Evil, Only Evil Actions."
-Vergere, The Unifying Force
Powerful quote, very powerful.

I AM ONIMI!!!
Why aint there and actress part of the board or maybe just a general actor actress part of the boards?
ALL HAIL YU'SHAA!!

I AM ONIMI!!!
Quote:Originally posted by TheShamedOne
Why aint there and actress part of the board or maybe just a general actor actress part of the boards?

Up to and including now, there hasn't been a need. All such discussion have either been handled by this forum, or by the General Movies forum. The bottom line on creation of a new forum is:

1- Need
2- Bandwidth

And not necessarily in that order.

Since this is really more of a feedback issue, I'm moving this thread to the General Feedback forum.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
I agree with you. I'd like to see a Keira Knightly forum.
Life sucks. Unless bad things happen, you can't be sure you're actually alive.
Quote:Originally posted by Camech
I agree with you. I'd like to see a Keira Knightly forum.

We'll certainly consider that.

There hasn't been that much discussion surrounding Ms. Knightley to date to warrent a whole forum dedicated to her. If interest in her picks up, we will certainly add a forum. Right now, any discussions that have centered on Ms. Knightley have been easily handled by the existing forums.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
What news? we just need to post pictures of her (no nudity) and drool over them, and maybe Natalie Portman too.
ALL HAIL YU'SHAA!!

I AM ONIMI!!!

MYCode Guide