Judgement Night
I have been trying to find this movie all over the UK. The only place that had it was an old Video store that still had it out to rent. I tried to buy it off them but they wouldnt sell it. Then last year they closed down and I dont know what they did with all the films they had.

It stars Cuba Gooding Jnr and Emilio Estevez.

Im from England so need the correct Region/pal copy of the movie.

Hope you guys can help.
Snape Rocks!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN...17-1891056

Any good?
Thanks for that. Must get VHS as they dont have DVD for uk region.
Snape Rocks!
Make sure you get PAL, not NTSC format.

Only other alternative is to get a multi region DVD player.
Wait a sec, i saw this movie before, i didnt know what it was called, but emeilio was in it with cuba gooding, and it was at night so that must be it. it was pretty good if i rememeber correctly.
"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black."
Quote:Originally posted by Gwaihir the Windlord
Wait a sec, i saw this movie before, i didnt know what it was called, but emeilio was in it with cuba gooding, and it was at night so that must be it. it was pretty good if i rememeber correctly.

It was . . . ok. It also had Jeremy Piven and Dennis Leary, which is why I watched it. They were both very good.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  G.I Joe and fore night crossover movie badlands 1 440 November 4th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Michael
  M. Night Shyamalan's movies badlands 1 3,399 February 25th, 2014, 07:47 PM
  M. Night Shyamalan's "After Earth" rumors Michael 0 1,004 October 16th, 2011, 06:08 AM
  I LIKE M. Night Shyamalan's "The Last Airbender" (Spoilage) Michael 2 659 July 6th, 2010, 11:42 AM
  Sherlock Holmes marathon on TCM Christmas night, and Sat. 12/26 august 10 1,295 December 29th, 2009, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  My thoughts on "Night at the Museum: Battle for the Smithsonian" Michael 2 588 June 2nd, 2009, 04:59 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Trailer for "Night at the Museum 2" Michael 2 727 January 1st, 2009, 01:28 AM
Last Post: badlands
  "Night at the Museum" -- comments Michael 5 1,031 January 30th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Last Post: domoarigato
  " Friday Night Lights " The Movie Steven Jackson 2 650 April 28th, 2004, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Steven Jackson