Need help with what season/episode???
There was an episode where Gabriel wore braces on her teeth and I was wondering what season and episode that was in? Thanks!
The episode is "If the Shoe Fits" and it's from season 4.

Jenn
Hey Jenn,

Which character was she playing when she had the braces on, I don't remember that?

Tobias
Erm, wasn't the ugly (not that Renee is ugly) step-sister?
Actually, I think she played Tyrella, the ugly stepdaughter/sister in Aphrodite's version of the story, as missing several teeth.

When she had braces, she was Crustacea (or Gabrielle, thinking she was Crustacea) in "Married with Fish Sticks," in Hagar's flashback to how they first met.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
I stand corrected. Thank you August. Wink
Here we go! :bg:

Tyrella:

[Image: itsf0358.jpg]

Crustacea (although you can't really see the braces) :

[Image: mwf316.jpg]
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
I could swear that Renee had braces in "Married With Fishticks" in a flashback scene where it shows how Crustacea and Hagar first met(season 5). A lot of people consider this to be the worst episode of this season, but I LOVED it! In fact, it's one of my very favorite episodes that are funny for this season!

In loving memory of Polo Montañez a.k.a. el Guajiro Natural.

In loving memory of Jesse Nilsson.
Quote:Originally posted by august
Here we go! :bg:

Tyrella:

[Image: itsf0358.jpg]

Crustacea (although you can't really see the braces) :

[Image: mwf316.jpg]

Actually, I think you can actually see the braces, but only after she removes the candy out of her mouth. I know this because I taped this episode.

The Gabster
Yeah, I just couldn't find a pic of the braces. That's kind of the joke - she's all sexy and seductive and Lolita-ish, right down to the heart-shaped sunglasses, and then she smiles, and we see the braces.

That was on this morning on Oxygen BTW.
Quote:Originally posted by august
Yeah, I just couldn't find a pic of the braces. That's kind of the joke - she's all sexy and seductive and Lolita-ish, right down to the heart-shaped sunglasses, and then she smiles, and we see the braces.

That was on this morning on Oxygen BTW.

Waa! I no longer have Oxygen because I moved sometime early last year and the area I live now at doesn't carry Oxygen! Cry :angry:

The Gabster
Its unfairSad my friend upstairs from me has oxygen but it comes on so early in the morning, i can't go see itSad
PrincessDeirdre
Daksoz Archila
Hevemur Archila
"Cu ena durus Tae'nah arcis!!"
"The Amazon Nation-it will live on- forever. That is the duty we carry- and the everlasting honor-that we will hold" Queen Gabrielle, To Helicon and Back
It comes on at, what, 9 AM now? It used to be on at 11, right?
It's only on at 9am now. They went back to one showing a day.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  weekend of 11/27 - 18th anniversary of the last new Jack episode august 3 1,044 November 27th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Last Post: august
  17-year anniversary of the last new Cleopatra 2525 episode august 3 1,860 March 6th, 2018, 07:06 PM
  Lucy Lawless and season 2 of "Ash vs. Evil Dead" august 0 594 September 6th, 2016, 11:02 AM
  Season 2 trailer for Ash vs. Evil Dead august 0 568 July 20th, 2016, 06:32 PM
  The band is back together! Ted Raimi joins Ash vs Evil Dead for Season 2! august 1 707 February 12th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Spartacus: War of the "Darned" (3rd + final season) recap leading to return on 1/25 august 0 626 January 3rd, 2013, 01:32 PM
  Bruce returns in 2nd half of Burn Notice Season 5 - Thursdays at 10 PM august 6 1,520 December 19th, 2011, 06:54 PM
  Spartacus: Vengeance returns 1/27/12 @ 10 PM on Starz; renewed for season 3 august 0 799 November 14th, 2011, 02:58 AM
  Burn Notice marathon on Th. 11/3, leading up to 5th season return august 22 3,491 November 2nd, 2011, 03:09 AM
  Aussie Release of Season 4 HTLJ Jewels 1 793 May 25th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: lasermn