i have a question . . . very important!
i just found out about this site and I was so thrilled to find it. thanks google! lol anyways i have a question to ask Deluwiel, or any other person who knows the answer, how do you get the moving smiley faces?
darkness has fallen and the moon is full . . . this is my signal . . . my last breath . . .
Hi, midnight_darkness! :wave:

When you write a message, there should be a box to the left of where you're writing the text.

It's full of different smilies you can use. At the bottom of the box, there's a link that says [ Get More ]

Click on that, and a new window will pop up with even more smilies. Hope that helps!
to the left of my reply box it says . . .

Your Reply:
See Forum Rules (below) for
more information about what
codes you are allowed to use
in your posts.

then i scroll down and all it is, is the options part.

I don't get why i can't get these moving smileys?
darkness has fallen and the moon is full . . . this is my signal . . . my last breath . . .
Often times, problems like this are solved by simply deleting your cookies. Cookies will re-establish themselves after being deleted as soon as you go to that site again. There are instructions for your particular browser in this sticky thread at the top of this forum.

If that still doesn't work, let me know, and I'll have Dixie take a look. She's out for a little while, but will be back shortly.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question so ridiculous I can't believe I'm asking it. Luthien_001 4 1,751 February 13th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Question on Deleting Posts Rayhana 4 1,352 July 28th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Rayhana
  Question About Links Calli 2 1,077 June 28th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Last Post: jadegecko
  Question for Webmaster The_Khan 9 1,640 May 3rd, 2006, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Question for the mods... rudebadger 1 962 November 25th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Stripe
  Profile question goshmanhescute 1 841 June 12th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Last Post: missferal
  Question Boba,Obi Wan,Jango 5 955 May 16th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Last Post: celeb-galad
  Question about quotes gemini0521 9 1,117 January 21st, 2005, 02:09 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Question on Ignore Feature? Amethyst Essence 2 711 August 26th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Amethyst Essence
  Signature question Venefice 2 609 March 17th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Venefice