Blaise Zambini Gender
:confused: Is Blaise Zambini a boy or a girl? ( I hope I got the name right, sorry if I didn't) I haven't read the books in a while, just fanfictions. and some have Blaise as a boy, and some as a girl. :confused:

Thank you.
i think rowling said blaise was a boy....

didn't she?=
hmpf, I can't remember the name....
could you please help me with a small description? :teary:
Blaise Zubini (i dunno about hte last name) was introduced in the, first book maybe? bye the sorting hat, and I don't think you hear about him/her after taht. I always thought blaise was a girl, but i may be wrong.
Don't do nothing.
Well i asked my mum and she said it was a boys name.
Save a tree! (eat a beaver)
Thanks for the informations Smile
As soon as I'll have my own HP books I'll reread it :bg:
Maybe she's both!

Though I've always wondered.........:question:
Would you like to buy a solar-powered flashlight for only $99.95?
the name "looks" female to me, but I don't know

@Hedwig: Why not? We could already read about Harry and Ron being gay, so why not a pupil with not knowing if male or female? :tongue:
I think it's a boy.
Want to venture into my weird, crazy, Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliffe, Orli, bandgeek, boy lovin' mind?
Check out my journal!
http://www.greatestjournal.com/users/simplerain/
Theres a lot of debate wether the "Stringy Slytherin 5'th year boy" that could see Thestrals is a Theodore Nott or Blaise Zabini. Personally I believe this person is Nott since he is also describe as "weedy".

Our only definitive information of Zabini is that he/she/it is in the same year as Harry and that he/she/it is in Slytherin. Of course we now have wonderful sites like the Harry Potter Lexicon, heres what they say on the subject:

Slytherin 1991-98 (SS7)
Blaise Zabini's gender is now confirmed by JKR: he's a wizard. JKR passed the word along to the Portuguese translation team when they were working on revising the translations of the novels. (6/15/04)
Walking and reading at the same time is dangerous, just ask that guy I pushed in traffic.
I've actually read a fanfic where Zambini was a boy and then he drank a potion that changed his sex from day to day... rather interesting, but thank goodness that was only a miniscule sub-plot to the entire story.

I think Blaise is a boy in the books though.
He's a boy...I'm reading the sixth book and it says that he's a Slytherin boy, who's black with high cheekbones and slanted eyes...I hope this helps!!
Hey Mysticelf657 welcome to the forums!
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
blaise is also a girls name !!!!!
He's a boy, for crying out loud, and his name is Blaise Zabini!
'I'm not the Jedi I should be. I want more, and I know I shouldn't.'
Pansy Parkinson accuses him of fancying Ginny in the train compartment after the intitial slug club meeting, on top of the other indicators. C'mon gumschews.
I thought that Blaise was a girl until I read the sixth book... then, realizing he was indeed a boy, I was like "ohhhh" and quickly revised my use of the character in my seventh year fanfic. Big Grin
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
blizzard Wrote:Theres a lot of debate wether the "Stringy Slytherin 5'th year boy" that could see Thestrals is a Theodore Nott or Blaise Zabini. Personally I believe this person is Nott since he is also describe as "weedy" (6/15/04)

You're right, Blizzard. Here's the link.

http://www.jkrowling.com/textonly/en/faq_view.cfm?id=88
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
it is a boy, and he was also in the sixth were it tells you that. They were talking about Ginny Weasley and Pansy said that Blaise thought she was good-looking in a "wanna date her" way can't remember the exact words but it was something like that, so either Blaise is a boy or she's gay, which I doubt JK would do, no matter how many Harry/Draco shippers there are now

MYCode Guide