What's your Favorite Season 4 Episode
I'm just beginning My Season 4 On DVD. So I'm wondering what's your favorite season 4 episode?

Thanx
"A Good Day," with "In Sickness" and "If the Shoe Fits" tied for second, just ahead of "Sin Trade."
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
I love the comedies, they are just so silly. "In sickness, If the Show..., Tales one.."

I Indian episodes are interesting and i gained a new liking to the Najara episodes the second time around. That girl was crazySmile
Happy Seaon foour watching! I think i did all of mine in two days max.
PrincessDeirdre
Daksoz Archila
Hevemur Archila
"Cu ena durus Tae'nah arcis!!"
"The Amazon Nation-it will live on- forever. That is the duty we carry- and the everlasting honor-that we will hold" Queen Gabrielle, To Helicon and Back
Well, I loved Adventures in the sin trade 1 and 2. I thought they rocked. SmileSmileSmile Of course you can tell why. *winks* It would be nice to see an avatar of Yakut and Anokin though. *grins* I know some people who would love to get their hands on them. Smile I wish I knew how to make avatars.. but I dont. Sad

Alti
I haven't seen so many S4 eps, but I liked A tale of two muses and Between the lines.
If the Shoe Fits, definately on the list here!

"Have you ever heard Joxer tell a story???" Cracks me up just thinking about it.
Well durn - let's do a tally here too. Smile Same rules as before - top 5. Thus far, with 18 people responding, as of 8/13/07:

Sin Trade - 7
Ides of March - 6

And then a 6-way tie:

If the Shoe Fits - 5
A Good Day - 5
In Sickness and in Hell - 5
Between the Lines - 5
Crusader/The Convert - 5

Endgame - 4
Two Muses - 3
It Takes One To Know One - 3
Past Imperfect - 3
Locked Up and Tied Down - 2

Devi
"Indian episodes"
Deja Vu All Over Again
Daughter of Pomira
A Family Affair
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
1. Between The Lines
2. Sin Trade
3. Crusader/The Convert
4. If The Shoe Fits...
5. It Takes One To Know One
"Never, never, never quit" - Winston Churchill
I don't like the way the "Indian" Eps are all clumped together!

Devi is fanastic! I <3 Renee's hair like that. And the all important 'Lick' and the, "Yoga? Who are you and what have you done with Xena?" line Confusedmile:

Tale Of Two Muses is a v. feel-good ep.

In Sickness - hilarious and v.cute.

Ides Of March - pretty high body count for a pacifist. Very poignant, very well made. One of my favourite episodes in all of Xena. I guess it's ok for Eli to bring them back .. much better than the 'oh we'll freeze em for a bit.. no one will notice they're not actually dead.. not even the God of War Huh - although all grown up Eve is more than enough of a consolation for me. Heart
[Lucifer: "You're a mortal female with a lying tongue, savage tendencies, and a blonde girlfriend."]
For my 5th in Season 4, I'll go with "Endgame."
Mine is Deja Vu All Over Again
Lisa Hobbs Stevens (AresFan)
[font=Times New Roman][font=Arial][size=2]In Loving Memory Kevin Tod Smith 1963-2002
[url="http://www.geocities.com/lhobbs29/RememberingKevin.ht
Adventures in the Sin Trade definitely my favorite.
So how 'bout four others? :bg:
I'd have to say Ides of March would have to be my favourite. Then If the Shoe Fits...
'I'll be your dirty girl' :wink:

http://www.atrfc.com
The Unoffical Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
Hi I am new, my name is Maria,

And I have so many favorite episodes, but if I had to choose these would be my favorites:

1. In Sickness and In Hell
2. A Tale of Two Muses
3.If The Shoe Fits

I loooove these :daisy:
Hi everyone!
I'm new, just registrated today. I think season four is a great season and the episodes I like the best are:

Endgame
Ides of March
Between the lines
Past imperfect
A good day
yeah a good days great but as fotr the rest i prefer

adventures of the sin trade 1
adventures of the sin trade 2
locked up & tied down
daughter of pomira

and which ones past imperfect?
"Past Imperfect" is the one where we saw flashbacks to the Battle of Corinth, when Solan was born and Borias was killed.
Perhaps some of our newer visitors might be interested in this......
On the whole season 4 doesn't rank up there with season 3 in my book. The Gabby pacifist series of episodes nearly soured me from watching the show when they originally aired. But, in light of my revisitation of the series through DVD, s4 made it in over season 1 in my favorites ranking. As I sit in retrospect however I see that many really great episodes made it in to the season and without further ado here are my top 5.

#1 The Ides of March - This episode was wonderfully done and I was shocked when Gabrielle finally ended that horrid pacifist thing and chopped some roman soldiers up. I think this episode set Gabrielle on the path that led her to being a strong warrior... which is how I like her. Smile
#2 A Good Day - A great war episode. Emotionally powerful. I can really empathize with what Gabrielle is feeling.
#3 In Sickness and In Hell - Another ep I didn't like the first time around. But I was rewatching it not too long ago and drinking a few beers and Gabrielle said something about Argo being afraid to come back because of X's lice and I nearly choked to death on my beer. Definitely a funny episode and I always think of Monty Python and the Holy Grail when Gabrielle is trying to catch that rabbit. Smile
#4 Past Imperfect - We get to find out a lot more about Borias and Xena's past. I love the scene where borias looks up at Xena and his son as they are getting in the cart. Another one of those misty eyed moments.
#5 If The Shoe Fits - I was reluctant to put this one on here since there were a few aspects that really bothered me. I decided, however, that the comedy of the episode was pretty good and when picking from such a shallow list of remaining episodes that might grace this list it was really the best choice.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  weekend of 11/27 - 18th anniversary of the last new Jack episode august 3 1,045 November 27th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Last Post: august
  17-year anniversary of the last new Cleopatra 2525 episode august 3 1,862 March 6th, 2018, 07:06 PM
  Lucy Lawless and season 2 of "Ash vs. Evil Dead" august 0 597 September 6th, 2016, 11:02 AM
  Season 2 trailer for Ash vs. Evil Dead august 0 568 July 20th, 2016, 06:32 PM
  The band is back together! Ted Raimi joins Ash vs Evil Dead for Season 2! august 1 710 February 12th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Spartacus: War of the "Darned" (3rd + final season) recap leading to return on 1/25 august 0 627 January 3rd, 2013, 01:32 PM
  Bruce returns in 2nd half of Burn Notice Season 5 - Thursdays at 10 PM august 6 1,520 December 19th, 2011, 06:54 PM
  Spartacus: Vengeance returns 1/27/12 @ 10 PM on Starz; renewed for season 3 august 0 800 November 14th, 2011, 02:58 AM
  Burn Notice marathon on Th. 11/3, leading up to 5th season return august 22 3,497 November 2nd, 2011, 03:09 AM
  Aussie Release of Season 4 HTLJ Jewels 1 796 May 25th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: lasermn