A Trip down Memory Lane!
Yesterday,I noticed on ebay that someone was trying to sell a Hercules & Xena yearbook magazine from 1998-I happen to have it,and it got me to thinking,so last night I pulled out my Herc collection and took a trip down memory lane,and boy was it fun! I took out the above mentioned mag from my collection(and it is still intact-poster and all)and looked through it and thought back over all the great episodes again. I even looked through the Xena comic books I have,especially the one titled"The Marriage of Hercules & Xena"-my favorite for good reason! As anyone else took a trip like this?:bg:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
Yup, I've been there with you Gemini!! :bg: It's so much fun to look through your collectables, each item making you smile as you do! The Boys sure did leave us and so many others with lots of wonderful memories, that's for sure!
Quote:Originally posted by gemini0521
I even looked through the Xena comic books I have,especially the one titled"The Marriage of Hercules & Xena"-my favorite for good reason!

I found this comic book when I was in Sydney at Supanova Expo. I'd never seen it before and bought it. I didn't get the Xena comics when they came out. I have what I think is a lot of Herc and some Xena memorabilia but not like some people have! what I do have I'm not willing to part with unless I've got duplicates.

I haven't looked at my stuff for a while now but I sure enjoy those moments when I do.
It may not be a time of myth and legend, but definitely a time for heroes.
SNAPE is loyal!
I Knew Where New Zealand was before LOTR!
Frodo Lives! And Long Live the King!
http://www.shambalayogi.net/main/main.html
So,Shamba, what did you think of TMHX? Personally, I thought it was kinda cute,I mean they got married,but didn't get married,either-it was all a ruse! But Herc sure did look good in that wedding costume! Can you imagine an Xena/Herc ep like that? I think it would have been awesome! :bg:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
I was just looking at the same comic last week. I bought it at one of the Creation conventions....2000 NYC I think it was. Sure is great to take those well needed trips down memory lane every so often (including watchin the DVDs!!!)
Battle On, Deadly Chakram

Jack's Packer #1350
Croque's Crony #1350
Daughter Of The Dragoon #2
Brogard's Belle #2
Keeper of Jack's Wit and Sense of Humor
Quote:Originally posted by gemini0521
So,Shamba, what did you think of TMHX? Personally, I thought it was kinda cute,I mean they got married,but didn't get married,either-it was all a ruse! But Herc sure did look good in that wedding costume! Can you imagine an Xena/Herc ep like that? I think it would have been awesome! :bg:

sorry, that I didn't answer this sooner, Gem! I thought that Hrrc and Xena made a spectacuar looking couple! that wedding outfit looked terrific on Herc. :drool: But I also knew it wouldn't last because of who they are--too people too much alike in the way they live!
It may not be a time of myth and legend, but definitely a time for heroes.
SNAPE is loyal!
I Knew Where New Zealand was before LOTR!
Frodo Lives! And Long Live the King!
http://www.shambalayogi.net/main/main.html
I was in HerK Wonderland today!!!
Saw serval episode from my HerK DVD Box vol4.
What a Guy???
Love the Sov more and more.

Love the Xena mag. You are right Gem, HerK looks great in the wedding dress.

Kev
[SIZE="2"]KevFriend aka Sanne[/SIZE] :hello:
[SIZE="2"]Webmistress of [COLOR="Blue"][I][URL="http://www.sorbos-tribute.com"]Sorbos-Tribute
[/URL]
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][SIZE="2"]Member of OIKSFC[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][B]**I saw Heaven opened and behold a white horse**[/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE="1"](Rev. 19-11)[/SIZE]

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Honouring MissB memory... LadyBruna 124 11,092 May 4th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Last Post: gemini0521
  Your best and or wierdest/worst Xena memory XenaReincarnated 10 1,061 June 6th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Last Post: august
  A stroll down memory lane... Miss B 11 973 August 1st, 2005, 01:52 PM
Last Post: KevFriend
  Win a trip to Greece with Hercules Stripe 8 605 June 20th, 2003, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Calico
  Down Memory Lane/URL's & Links lasermn 1 550 March 21st, 2003, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Hathor