Happy Birthday Allie (aka Daring Dragoon 2)
It's Wednesday, Aug. 11th. Can't say the exact number, but let's just say that HS and Anna are the same age. Smile

I'll coax her over here to see this tomorrow - but let's fill this thread with birthday wishes in the meantime!

So Allie - Daring Dragoon 2 - Jack's Pack Member # 1987, and Official Keeper of Jack's "philosophies" on Anatomy, Emilia's boring lectures, and Emilia and Jack's convenient excuses.....

Happy Birthday! :birthday: :party:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Happy Birthday Allie!!!!

Hope you have a great day!
Battle On, Deadly Chakram

Jack's Packer #1350
Croque's Crony #1350
Daughter Of The Dragoon #2
Brogard's Belle #2
Keeper of Jack's Wit and Sense of Humor
Happy B-Day!!! XD

:birthday: :party:
:chinese:"Confucious say:
You go to jail, bad boi."

:drink:Russell Peters = Comic Genius :clap:
Thank you guys! Blush
My birthday was pretty good, had a nice party with my friends and got some cool presents, but this really made my day even better.
~Allie~ :hello:
Jack Pack #1987 Big Grin
{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}
:chinese:"Confucious say:
You go to jail, bad boi."

:drink:Russell Peters = Comic Genius :clap:
Up to this moment I always thought DD@ was a guy.

lasermn <ducking & running for cover>

Happy Birthday AllieSmile
Another year has passed, and it's Allie's birthday again!

Quote:WHERE ARE YOU GOING, MY LITTLE ONE, LITTLE ONE?
SUNSUITS AND PETTICOATS, WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?
TURN AROUND AND YOU'RE TINY, TURN AROUND AND YOU'RE GROWN...

TURN AROUND AND YOU'RE TWO, TURN AROUND AND YOU'RE FOUR,
TURN AROUND AND YOU'RE A YOUNG GIRL GOING OUT OF THE DOOR..............

While I think she technically found us after the show was over, she's stuck with us for 4+ years, and we love her!

Happy Birthday!

:love: Heart :party:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Another year has passed, and little Allie is all growed up now! We love her, we miss her, and we wish her a very ............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Heart Confusedun: :party: :blow: :birthday: :love:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I know that i'm like 5 days late
Happy birthday, kiddo! *Rolls out a big 10-layer cake on a wagon* If you don't like cake, I have a truckload of ice cream!
"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not.
It looks as they expect, but it is not."
--Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
We think Allie turns a lovely 20 on Saturday (+/- a year.) We love you ... we miss you...

[SIZE="3"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!![/SIZE]

:birthday: :jester: :love: :daisy: :party: :blow: Heart
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Allie
[COLOR="Navy"]Another one bites the dust..... if my math is correct, the lovely Allie, who actually discovered us after the show was over, turns 21 today. That leaves Anna and (probably) JCGirl as the last of the young'uns that we know of. :bg:

So Allie - Daring Dragoon 2 - Jack's Pack Member # 1987, and Official Keeper of Jack's "philosophies" on Anatomy, Emilia's boring lectures, and Emilia and Jack's convenient excuses.....[/COLOR]

[SIZE="6"]Happy Birthday![/SIZE]

:balloons: :thumbsup: :hat: :trio: :birthday: :love: :blow: :party:
:daisy: Happy Belated Birthday Allie:daisy:
Another year has come and gone... and Allie is a luscious 22 year-old college senior!

[SIZE="7"]Happy Birthday![/SIZE]

[Image: JACK_OF_ALL_TRADES-15.jpg]
:birthday: :party: :balloons: Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and may all your wishes come true! :birthday: :party: :balloons:
Happy birthday! Yay! Smile
"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not.
It looks as they expect, but it is not."
--Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Wishing a very happy birthday to Allie, aka Jack's Pack Member # 1987, and Official Keeper of Jack's "philosophies" on Anatomy, Emilia's boring lectures, and Emilia and Jack's convenient excuses.

:hat: :trio: Confusedun: :blow: :birthday: :hellohands: :party: :thumbsup: :balloons:
Happy, happy birthday!
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Wow, birthday wishes through the years! Hope you have a great year, Allie.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9/21 - Happy Birthday Boomstick! august 28 2,715 Yesterday, 02:11 AM
Last Post: august
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 6,173 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
  Feb. 15th - Renee O'Connor's 's Birthday august 34 5,508 February 15th, 2021, 05:27 PM
Big Grin Happy 25th Anniversary Xena ! august 4 522 November 12th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Happy Birthday to Candy aka Erica Hooper! august 54 12,453 September 17th, 2020, 10:39 PM
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 37 6,089 July 12th, 2020, 03:19 AM
  Happy Birthday to Gina Torres *and* T. J. Scott! august 24 2,533 April 26th, 2020, 02:39 AM
  10/23 - Happy Birthday to Sam Raimi august 24 4,410 October 23rd, 2019, 02:18 PM
  Happy Birthday Moonchain! august 19 2,739 July 23rd, 2019, 01:53 PM
  7/23 - Happy Birthday to Strife! august 23 3,221 July 23rd, 2019, 01:52 PM