transformers the movie 2006
what do you think?
There is?
what the thumb said
I haven't heard anything about a new Transformers movie, and at the moment I don't have time to check. Suffice to say that the first movie was actually quite good, and I have a copy of it somewhere in my library. I love that Optimus Prime takes on, and finally defeats Megatron, though he does so at the cost of his own life. It was, for fans of the series, a rather moving moment. Unfortunately, the rest of the series didn't really live up to the higher bar established by the movie.

Still, for fans, it was a great moment.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
I haven't seen it so i dunno
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
I did a little investigating, and the Transformers movie is a go. It is scheduled for release sometime in 2006. Peter Cullen and Frank Weller, both of whom supplied many of the original voices for Transformers are already attached. Tom DeSanto, who helped write X-Men and produced X-Men, X-2: X-Men United, and the third installment of the series, not to mention the update of Logans Run (scheduled to be released in 2005) is attached as the writer and producer. Stephen Speilberg is attached as the executive producer.

This is, by and large, one of the better lists of folk at such an early stage in production. Things can happen, as they always do, but at this point I'm reasonably optimistic about this movie.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Leonard Nimoy as Optimus prime, Jack Palance as MEgatron, F. Murray Abranham for Unicon. Ben Kingsley as Galastron and Natalie Portman as Starscream. What do you think?
Quote:Originally posted by Unregistered
Leonard Nimoy as Optimus prime, Jack Palance as MEgatron, F. Murray Abranham for Unicon. Ben Kingsley as Galastron and Natalie Portman as Starscream. What do you think?

Interesting picks. Although I wouldn't do Nimoy as OP. That voice is reasonably solid and recognizable . . . at least to fans.

illogical
Quote:Originally posted by Gwaihir the Windlord
illogical

Smile

Nimoy did do character voices for the first movie. :bg:

Hmmm... very interesting. I hadn't heard anything about this, but I loved the original cartoon and the movie. Sounds promising. I think it will be interesting to see a live action movie. It is going to be live action, right? That's what I just read. :bg:
Quote:Originally posted by Frodaralas
Hmmm... very interesting. I hadn't heard anything about this, but I loved the original cartoon and the movie. Sounds promising. I think it will be interesting to see a live action movie. It is going to be live action, right? That's what I just read. :bg:

I couldn't say.

I haven't read anything like that, but if you have, I would love to read it.

I'm assuming that if they have voice actors, and it is going to be live action (again, I haven't read that, so I don't know) then there will be some heavy CGI going on. Something akin to Lord of the Rings or Spider-Man.

This is the article I read:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=5673

It says in the first sentence it's going to be live-action. :bg:
Quote:Originally posted by Frodaralas
This is the article I read:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=5673

It says in the first sentence it's going to be live-action. :bg:

Excellent! Thanks for the article.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remember the Don Bluth movie : The Secret of NIMH badlands 0 30 July 27th, 2021, 05:15 PM
Last Post: badlands
  This civil rights leader’s story should be a movie badlands 1 29 July 25th, 2021, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Alvin Eriol
  Ali Pourahmad directed an amazing sci fi movie Aliens Reaction scifilover 0 51 July 12th, 2021, 04:05 AM
Last Post: scifilover
  Does anyone recognize this movie? FilmGuy 0 38 July 4th, 2021, 12:45 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Reboot of this old classic B movie The Last dinosaur badlands 1 107 March 28th, 2021, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Edelweiss pirates movie badlands 1 125 March 21st, 2021, 10:58 PM
  Colorized Movie - "The Phantom Planet" Michael 0 528 November 26th, 2020, 05:09 PM
  Dungeon and Dragons movie again badlands 1 389 November 4th, 2020, 12:11 PM
  G.I Joe and fore night crossover movie badlands 1 337 November 4th, 2020, 11:52 AM
  Hasbro Mask movie badlands 1 457 November 4th, 2020, 11:37 AM