7/23 - Happy Birthday to Strife!
AKA Str!fe.... one of the few from the old SUSA days to make the transition over here! The actual day was Fri. 7/23. There's a birthday thread started here.....
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
I posted over in the Xena thread cause I wasn't sure if it would be mentioned here.

But, since it was, Happy Birthday yet again, Strife, from one Cleo fan to another! :bg:
Happy Birth-Day-Before-Yesterday Strife!
Thanks kindred Cleo spirits! Tongue
S T R I F E

Rest springs from strife and dissonant chords beget Divinest harmonies.
  • Um#18/C-div
  • Keeper of Creegan's evil grin
  • Keeper of mischief
OK, another year...and still late! :jester:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
:bg: Thanks. My grandmother always told me I would be a day late for my own birthday. Wink *jk*
S T R I F E

• Um#18/C-div
  • Keeper of mischief
Well, I guss it's a tradition now.....

Happy Birthday!!!

:jester: :love: :party: :blow: :birthday:
And that it is! Thank ye August. Wink
S T R I F E

• Um#18/C-div
  • Keeper of mischief
One more time around, huh Strife? Hope it was a good one!
[COLOR="Indigo"]OK, there is a sad but loooong-standing tradition of me missing Strife's birthday, so let me proclaim it here now, three days early, for all the world to see:

Underground Movement Member # 18 (since 11/30/00) in the Creegan Division, and Keeper of conflict, mischief, and Creegan's evil grin .....
[/COLOR]

[SIZE="7"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY! [/SIZE]

:party: :cheergirl: :love: :blow: :birthday: :hat: :balloons:
Getting it right for a change - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

From YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.
[COLOR="Indigo"]OK, back to that tradition again. I remembered this yesterday, even had a note to myself, but was working on a deadline at work and didn't really get online yesterday.

At any rate, [/COLOR] [SIZE="5"]Happy Birthday![/SIZE]

:daisy: :party: Heart :balloons: :blow: :hellohands: :birthday: :thumbsup: :hat:
Very nice august.

Happy birthday Strife.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
AHA - right on the money this year!

Happy Birthday!
:birthday: :party: :blow: :hat: :balloons:
Wishing the luscious Strife (yes, she's a girl, unlike the reference to Joel Tobeck in her handle) a very Happy Birthday! :party: :balloons: :hat:
Happy Birthday to Strife, whose celebratory threads from previous years can be found here and here!
And continuing in the tradition, we hope the lovely Strife had a great birthday yesterday!
[COLOR="#008080"]Wishing the luscious Appalachian Strife a very happy birthday!
[/COLOR]
:party: :clap: :balloons: :blow: :birthday: :hat: :love:
OMG! I am seeing a birthday thread in a timely fashion! Happy birthday!
Wishing Strife a very happy birthday! :party: :balloons: :blow: :birthday: :hat:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9/21 - Happy Birthday Boomstick! august 28 2,715 Yesterday, 02:11 AM
Last Post: august
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 6,173 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
  Feb. 15th - Renee O'Connor's 's Birthday august 34 5,508 February 15th, 2021, 05:27 PM
Big Grin Happy 25th Anniversary Xena ! august 4 522 November 12th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Happy Birthday to Candy aka Erica Hooper! august 54 12,454 September 17th, 2020, 10:39 PM
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 37 6,090 July 12th, 2020, 03:19 AM
  Happy Birthday to Gina Torres *and* T. J. Scott! august 24 2,533 April 26th, 2020, 02:39 AM
  10/23 - Happy Birthday to Sam Raimi august 24 4,410 October 23rd, 2019, 02:18 PM
  Happy Birthday Allie (aka Daring Dragoon 2) august 28 3,968 August 11th, 2019, 03:14 PM
  Happy Birthday Moonchain! august 19 2,739 July 23rd, 2019, 01:53 PM