Meet The Parents 2
I just saw the ad in the internet for the upcoming sequel to Meet The Parents, and just seeing the news made me laugh! I wish the Byrnes bring Mr. Jinx along!
I saw a preview for this when I saw The Bourne Supremacy last night. Dustin Hoffman and Barbra Streisand as Ben Stiller's parents. :bg: I enjoyed the first one, so I'm sure I'll check this one out.
I heard it was going to be called Meet the Fokkers. Has it officially been titled Meet the Parents 2?
Life sucks. Unless bad things happen, you can't be sure you're actually alive.
The movie is called "Meet the Fockers". Apparently, they were thinking about naming it "Meet the Fokkers" because Fockers is just one letter off from something else... But they decided to go with Fockers since that's how their name is spelled.

The teaser trailer starts off with clips from the first film. Kind of a funniest moments segment. It didn't show very much from the new film. If anyone wants to watch it, go here:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/m...ckers.html

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the I meet the parents series, and meet the fockers badlands 0 572 November 29th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Last Post: badlands
  HELLBOY ~ MEET THE ACTORS in Pasadena daleglen2003 2 373 February 25th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Last Post: daleglen2003
  are your parents prohibiting scary movies you want to see? the firstborn 9 1,018 June 26th, 2003, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Taratholiel