Which house would you choose?
hey guys
what house do you think that you would be sorted into?:question:
For myself, I would guess that I would be in RavenClaw, cuz I'm pretty smart. But I think everybody has a little bit of each house in them. I believe in fair play (Hufflepuff), I can be kinda brave and noble and a leader and stuff (Gryffindor), but then I am also cunning and sometimes in it more for myself (Slytherin), so it would be a hard choice. If not Ravenclaw, then I would be Gryffindor.
I've taken about a million sorting hat quizzes... almost every time I've gotten Gryffindor. But on a couple I got Ravenclaw. And once even Slytherin... I think I'd like to be in Gryffindor though. Not Ravenclaw, too many geniuses. Not Hufflepuff, cuz it has a reputation for being "not too bright". Slytherin would be downright scary. At least if they were all dark and freaky. So yeah, Gryffindor.
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
Most definatly Slytherin. I would certainly be a high ranking Death Eater.
Save a tree! (eat a beaver)
I'd have to say Ravenclaw. I fit the personality of a goodie-two-shoes-smarty-pants. If I wasn't a Ravenclaw, I'd probably be a Slytherin. I've very cunning, and I have a lot of ambition.

And as Orangeblossom brung up, every single test I have taken, it has said I would be in Ravenclaw as well. So I guess I'm stuck there.
When driving through a gate, ALWAYS make sure the gate is open first.
I don't know where I'd be, but I'd want to be a Slytherin. SLYTHERIN RULES!!!!!!!!!:crown: I want to be the next Voldemort, Muahhahaha!!!
Would you like to buy a solar-powered flashlight for only $99.95?
Quote:Originally posted by Orangeblossom
I've taken about a million sorting hat quizzes... almost every time I've gotten Gryffindor. But on a couple I got Ravenclaw. And once even Slytherin... I think I'd like to be in Gryffindor though. Not Ravenclaw, too many geniuses. Not Hufflepuff, cuz it has a reputation for being "not too bright". Slytherin would be downright scary. At least if they were all dark and freaky. So yeah, Gryffindor.

where did you do that at?
mort:I don't care, I'm just going to smoke, I'm just going to totally smoke, and when I finish these, I'm going to go to the store and get a brand new pack, and smoke the * * * * * out of that one.
You can find many HP quizzes (among countless other catagories) at http://www.selectsmart.com... It really passes the time on a rainy day :o)
*Back to the Future~ George McFly: Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain!
Quote:Originally posted by Jdfan101
where did you do that at?

I just did a Google search for "Harry Potter quiz"

You get sorting hat quizzes, personality quizzes, trivia quizzes... it's definitely for the HP obsessed.
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
hmm...well i'm not ambitious, im not incredibly clever, I alawys stick up 4 people so Gryffindor
The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches,born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies,and the dark lord will mark him as his equal,and either must die at the hand of the other

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goblins and house elves badlands 3 780 November 8th, 2020, 10:34 PM
Last Post: namesarehard
  House Elves (Spoilers?) Kingangus 8 1,031 August 23rd, 2005, 10:23 PM
Last Post: so and so
  Which House? Kwik silver 44 82 5,043 February 15th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Alantriel the Elf
  Why do house-elves say "i IS", "they IS" ? Lack 12 1,056 December 22nd, 2004, 10:22 PM
Last Post: bigevilcheshiregrin
  Which house was Hagrid in?connection with riddle/random Fosco_Diggory 16 1,807 May 21st, 2004, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Yaxi
  Which house do you belong to? Hermionini 21 1,922 August 29th, 2003, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Hermionini