LotR exhibit in Boston
I'm sure this info must be somewhere on this site already but has this exhibition been mentioned? Starts 8/1 Museum of Science in Boston (Massachusetts,USA) :confused:
" It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
If it's the same one that was at the Science Museum in London at the end of last year, it is well worth a visit.
I think it is the same one - I saw it in London; was great.....although I thought it very mean that I was n't allowed to clamber over the model of Boromir in the boat to kiss him Sleeping Beauty style! :bg:
We are all of us in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars...
The Boromir model scared me! It looked so dead! (and yes, I know that was its point :tongue: )
"Cali rules these forums. I think that whatever she says, she's always right, so I'm abdicating my throne for her to take over control. MWA to all! :kiss:"
- RobRoy

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  California Museum unveils SciFi movie/TV costumes exhibit Michael 0 418 October 3rd, 2009, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Boston Science Fiction Film Festival does Anime After Dark Michael 0 352 September 10th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Michael
  LOTR or Star Wars soundtrack(this will be the last comaprison-promise) Boba,Obi Wan,Jango 9 673 October 19th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Lady Eowyn
  Star Wars vs. LOTR Zagor 55 3,418 March 11th, 2004, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Lann Starr