If you were a wizard, what would your job be?
#1
If you lived in the wizarding world and could be anything you wanted?? What would you do. I think I would work in the ministry in the department of accidental magic riversal.
Reply
#2
I would like to be a teacher. Magic itself would be cool, but impressing 'young uns' would be cooler. Especially teaching at Hoggy Warts. That would be really fun, because of all the unknowns at the place. Yes, i would be either a DADA teacher, or a charms teacher.
Don't do nothing.
Reply
#3
i think i would like to own a clothing store on Diagon Alley. then i would make fasionable and inexpensive robes so poor Ron could afford some hansome dress robes and not have to rob the bank!

~Lana
Tomorrow night is nothing but one long sleepless wrestle with yesterday's omissions and regrets.
--William Faulkner

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
--Henry Louis Mencken
Reply
#4
Theres a few cool things i can think of.....but i'd be the best Chaser the world has ever seen and i'd captain England all the way to the Quidditch World Cup Final!
Save a tree! (eat a beaver)
Reply
#5
Well, at first I thought I'd like to be a healer. But then I reminded myself that I can't stand the thought of being a doctor or nurse.

Then I thought I could play Quidditch, but then I reminded myself that I'm horrible at sports.

Then I thought about maybe a job at the Ministry, then reminded myself how much I would hate being stuck in an office all the time and so close to the government.

Then I thought about owning my own shop (books or robes or jokes or sweets or whatever...) but then reminded myself I have no head for business.

Then I thought about teaching, but reminded myself that I really wouldn't want to be stuck LIVING with hundreds of teenagers for all the year.

So finally I settled on being a Daily Prophet reporter. I'd like that, to be a Wizarding journalist with one of those cool cameras that takes moving pictures. And I could report on the truth about things... oh wait, that means I couldn't write for the Daily Prophet. Okay, I'd publish an underground newspaper that printed the truth about things. Go me! I'd prolly be a very poor girl though. Can't see earning many galleons in that business. :bg:
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Orangeblossom
Well, at first I thought I'd like to be a healer. But then I reminded myself that I can't stand the thought of being a doctor or nurse.

Then I thought I could play Quidditch, but then I reminded myself that I'm horrible at sports.

Then I thought about maybe a job at the Ministry, then reminded myself how much I would hate being stuck in an office all the time and so close to the government.

Then I thought about owning my own shop (books or robes or jokes or sweets or whatever...) but then reminded myself I have no head for business.

Then I thought about teaching, but reminded myself that I really wouldn't want to be stuck LIVING with hundreds of teenagers for all the year.

So finally I settled on being a Daily Prophet reporter. I'd like that, to be a Wizarding journalist with one of those cool cameras that takes moving pictures. And I could report on the truth about things... oh wait, that means I couldn't write for the Daily Prophet. Okay, I'd publish an underground newspaper that printed the truth about things. Go me! I'd prolly be a very poor girl though. Can't see earning many galleons in that business. :bg:


I was thinking....How about owning the Daily Prophet? Everyone buys it, so you'd make loads! It would be cool to own loads of stuff in the Wizarding World and be a huge business Tycoon!
Save a tree! (eat a beaver)
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by davedapunk
I was thinking....How about owning the Daily Prophet? Everyone buys it, so you'd make loads! It would be cool to own loads of stuff in the Wizarding World and be a huge business Tycoon!


Genius, pure genius. Smile
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
Reply
#8
I love to write, and I plan on becoming a journalist, so working for the Daily Prophet would probably be my profession.
When driving through a gate, ALWAYS make sure the gate is open first.
Reply
#9
Cool thread, Unregistered . I would like to be captain and seeker of the U.S.A. Quidditch team. Sorry Davedapunk, but England can only be in at least second place.:bg: LOL, J/K. It would be cool to be an Auror or Headmistress of Hogwarts as well.
Reply
#10
I agree with owner of daily prophet, GENIUS
Reply
#11
I'd love to be the greatest seeker ever, if Harry is also a seeker he better watch out, GRR! LOL:crown:
Reply
#12
Go U.S.A.!:bg: sorry, I would like to be either a potions professor like my uncle, or a D.A.D.A. professor, like what my uncle should be. I like Care of Magical Creatures as well, go Hagrid!!!
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Hedwig32
Sorry Davedapunk, but England can only be in at least second place.:bg: LOL, J/K.


Yea....when i retire with millions of Galleons at the age of 21! hehe.
Save a tree! (eat a beaver)
Reply
#14
Well I'd probably teach Defense Against the Dark Arts (and actually stay there for more than a single year!) and then be part of the Order of the Phoenix on the side. :o)... ya this is a cute thread!
*Back to the Future~ George McFly: Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain!
Reply
#15
No, you'll win when I feel sorry for you.:bg:
Would you like to buy a solar-powered flashlight for only $99.95?
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Hedwig32
No, you'll win when I feel sorry for you.:bg:


Well because your American you already have my sympothy!
Reply
#17
I'd teach Defense Against the Dark Arts. At least it's exciting or something. :paw:
Reply
#18
Dave and Hedwig -

Well once I've taken control of the Daily Prophet, I'll make sure to have Danielley write an article about it all in the sports section.
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Eowyn
Well I'd probably teach Defense Against the Dark Arts (and actually stay there for more than a single year!)


Sorry, thats my job!Wink
Don't do nothing.
Reply
#20
ive thought about it and ive desided to scratch the shop keep idea. a part at the world cup gave me and idea, i wanna start an elementary school for young wizards and witchs. i would teach them wand safety, what they should and shouldnt do, etc .... the lil boy and the slug inspired me! teehee

~Lana
Tomorrow night is nothing but one long sleepless wrestle with yesterday's omissions and regrets.
--William Faulkner

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
--Henry Louis Mencken
Reply

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All out wizard and witch war Boba,Obi Wan,Jango 9 844 December 20th, 2004, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Captiang
  Wizard armies and defence force? I GOT NO NAME 2 460 July 8th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Last Post: I GOT NO NAME
  Wizard People, Dear Reader SFfilmfan 1 536 June 22nd, 2004, 06:00 PM
Last Post: SFfilmfan
  You Could Be A Redneck Wizard If.... D'Monix 3 1,001 August 13th, 2003, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Lady of Light
  Who is the most powerful Wizard? Fosco_Diggory 18 1,328 August 10th, 2003, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Fosco_Diggory

Forum Jump: