The reason why Harry will leave the dursley's early...
Quote:Originally posted by Liriodendron
Then the beginning must be Petunia discovering she has magicical abilities. :anxious: Maybe the house gets destroyed in the fracas! :wink:

I agree Liriodendron...it has to involve Petunia in some way. I think she despised her sister purley through jealousy. Petunia would love to be a witch and i think she has the ability to do so. We should learn more about her...because in all fairness...we dont really know that much about her!
Save a tree! (eat a beaver)
I like it how NOBODY'S listening 2me on the whole dumbledore/secret keeper thing lol:bg: thanx 4 the respect and trust of my hp knowledge:teary: Rolleyes

but I hav 2say the whole Petunia thing.....very interesting, it does seem very strange that one of two siblings is a witch and the other is not, look at padma and pavarti,but I guess they r twins.good 4t Liriodendron!!!
The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches,born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies,and the dark lord will mark him as his equal,and either must die at the hand of the other
Gee Fosco...you sure are cute! Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Fosco_Diggory
I think it was Tonks who said Dumbledore is secret keeper,
but any way im 100% sure Dumbledore is secret keeper, no evil people will be getting their hands on the house of black, unless dave is right about dumbledore........

I think that Moody gave harry the parchment, he read it & when inside someone mentioned that Dumbledore wrote the letter on the parchment w8 a minute I'll go & get OOTP & post the caption
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
Quote:Originally posted by Hagrid
Dursley's moving to Jamaica, cool:bg:

I was wondering about the house. I'm thinking that the Order will still be held in the house. It can't be taken or legally made for it to be inherited because not many people know about the house anyway. Sirius disappeared behind the veil and not many people knew where Sirius was. Sadly enough, not many people knew that Sirius died. He might not even be dead! Man, hardly anyone even knows that Sirius used to live there. I don't know. I'm confusing myself.:confused:

I hope Harry moves in with the Weasleys'. Or even Dumbledore, he's safe with Dumbledore isn't he?

sirius is dead jk rowling said it herself. behind the veil is the room of death so he has to be dead even if wedon't want to accecpt it. and the whole ministy knows that sirius is dead and the fudge will want to let all the wizard and witchs to know that.
Thats JK tho! She is going to bring him back! She must! She wants to build up the atmosphere
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
Just a question regarding Harry's shortened stay-does that mean that the charm that Lily put on Harry before she died will be destroyed; putting Harry in greater danger?
:crazy:
I don't believe so. As long as he can call the Dursleys house home then the charm lives
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
<flame removed by CJ> harry doesn't think of the dursley's as home andlily didn't put the charm on harry dumbledor did:angry: <flame removed by CJ>
i love orlando bloom:love:
Re-read the book then! :angry:
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
Quote:Originally posted by flower1
lily didn't put the charm on harry dumbledor did:angry: <flame removed by CJ>

No, I'm pretty sure Lily did. In OotP Dumbledore tells Harry of how Lily's sacrifice put the mark on Harry. She sacrificed her life to protect Harry and at last check I'm pretty sure Dumbledore was still kicking and not a blood relation. There's no need to get hostile! :anxious:
:crazy:
Lily did indeed sacrifice herself to save Harry, which in turn put a charm on him. However, Dumbledore put a charm on the Dursley's house, if I recall. That could be where the confusion is coming into play.

Now before there is any more flaming, I would please point you to the Posting Policy link at the bottom of the page, Flower. THere is no flaming allowed here at SFF and your comments have been removed. If you have any questions regarding this matter, feel free to email me at calenjae@hotmail.com. Do not respond to mod actions on the forum please. Thanks.
I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. -Rita Rudner

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Actor Leslie Phillips, voice of Harry Potter Sorting Hat, dies aged 98 Michael 1 61 November 10th, 2022, 05:18 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Harry Potter vs Encanto badlands 3 379 March 2nd, 2022, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Harry Potter exhibit badlands 0 275 February 20th, 2022, 09:43 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Slavery in Harry Potter badlands 1 355 February 7th, 2022, 09:33 PM
  Is Harry Potter really Moaning Myrtle? badlands 3 364 February 6th, 2022, 04:12 AM
  Harry Potter game badlands 2 1,031 March 14th, 2021, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Harry Potter bar badlands 3 674 February 5th, 2021, 03:59 PM
  HBO Harry Potter reboot badlands 1 546 January 31st, 2021, 12:24 PM
  Harry Potter theories badlands 10 1,386 November 5th, 2018, 12:17 PM
Last Post: august
  Did Harry Potter die? badlands 3 777 November 5th, 2018, 12:12 PM
Last Post: august