Cleo Caption Contest #18
da Rules:

1. Make up a funny cleaption for the picture/screen cleap.
2. The judge picks the best 3 entries.
3. The #1 winner starts a new thread, picks a new picture and is that thread's judge.
4. You may enter as many cleaptions as you want.
5. You have (at least) one week to come up with a cleaption.

PIC --> http://cleo2525.mysteria.cz/galerie/3.se...306_02.jpg

try direct link...
[Image: 28-306_02.jpg]

from ---> http://cleo2525.mysteria.cz/galerie.htm (Awsum czech it out)

okay, I really want to see what ya'll come up with for this one.... :bg:
Okay SCREAM. Joy and Enlightenment [NO LONGER] await you Sunday mornings 5AM USA StarGate Channel

Creegan's attempt at "whispering sweet nothings" into Cleo's ear did not have the effect he had hoped for.
1. Cleo: Whoa!...I suggest you remove your hands from there right now Mister!

Creegan: But it was fine when Helen was in my body? Don't think I didn't hear about that! Word travels... you weren't so stupid as to think that it wouldn't get back to me, were you?

2. Cleo: Yikes! Hah...Tic Tac?

Creegan: You've just given me the means in which I'll destroy you! Open wide!

3. Cleo: Hey Hey Watch The Knife!

Creegan: But the knife is part of the package Cleopatra. You get me...you get the knife!
S T R I F E

Rest springs from strife and dissonant chords beget Divinest harmonies.
  • Um#18/C-div
  • Keeper of Creegan's evil grin
  • Keeper of mischief
Thankfully the Cleopatra 2525 themed Mentos commercial never made it onto television.
Jeff
  • UM#626 - Cleopatra Division
  • Owner and Keeper of Cleo's newer style gauntlets
Creegan: "Yes, good! From the diaphragm! See? Didn't I tell you that with a little practice you could hit the high notes?"
Because only 4 posters responded, we will break with tradition and post the Gold only, as doling out Silver and Bronze would leave one (1) Cleo fan all by themself. We shall not allow that at this time.

Best giggle, and a concept I totally failed to see for myself, was....

BOOMSTICK::
Quote:Creegan: "Yes, good! From the diaphragm! See? Didn't I tell you that with a little practice you could hit the high notes?"
So Creegan taught Cleo how to Scream. Yes, such a Crime could justify the Death Penalty for Creegan in the minds of many Cleo fans (but not me I ~love~ The Scream).

I Knew all you guys would come through. Thanks!

Congrats Boomstick! I really like your caption as well; it's totally unexpected and fits the picture perfectly!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nice Cleo video august 0 634 January 30th, 2018, 11:31 AM
Last Post: august
  Sept. 30th - Happy Birthday to Christelle Williams (HTLJ + Cleo actress) august 2 2,243 September 30th, 2012, 03:26 PM
  "Run Cleo Run" Song Switch Boomstick 5 1,243 June 7th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Cleo reunion at 2010 convention! Feb. 7, 2010 in LA Mr. Pants 2525 33 4,027 May 26th, 2010, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Kea
  LMRS, Sundancer, Bailey (jtr-at-ykt) the G-Man and August discuss the origins of Cleo august 6 2,059 October 6th, 2009, 10:02 AM
  Cleo writer Carl Ellsworth pens remakes of Red Dawn, Last House on the Left august 12 2,305 August 23rd, 2009, 04:30 PM
  updates on Cleo directors, incl. Greg Yaitanes, who just won an Emmy! august 19 2,109 March 16th, 2009, 07:02 PM
  Finally got Cleo DVD...AUSSUM Lexx_Luthor 16 1,502 January 25th, 2009, 11:22 AM
  You know you've seen Cleo 2525 too many times... Darkamber 30 2,259 December 19th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Mr. Pants 2525
  How did you discover Cleo? august 17 1,605 December 14th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Mr. Pants 2525