the rule of four
Who stars in this movie?
I'm sorry, but I've never heard of this movie, and it isn't coming up on any of my searches. Are you certain that's the title? Can you tell us anything about the movie itself?

I can come up with a movie called The Rule of Three starring Audie England (Claire from Free Enterprise if anyone saw that). But that's the closest I can come. Sorry.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Sounds like one of the Sherlock Holmes short story titles..
:paw: Speak up! Don't mumble!!
Quote:Originally posted by moif
Sounds like one of the Sherlock Holmes short story titles..

That would be "The Sign of Four". Great story though.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
There's the book The Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason.

The book is about four brainy classmates, two of whom have links to the mysterious 15th century book, the Hypnerotomachia Poliphili, which is, in actual fact, a real book. The Rule of Four is often compared to The Da Vinci Code.

Is this what you're referring to, and asking if it is going to be made into a movie? If that is your question, then, NO, there is no indication (that I can find anyway) that this book is intended to be made into a movie.

~ Matt
"So they were told when the moon would rise, the best time to leave with your soul, she's gone but towards the light, watching her whole life unfold..." Crowded House - Catherine Wheels

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Animation rock musicals like Heavy Metal,& Rock and Rule. badlands 0 278 September 9th, 2014, 04:02 PM
Last Post: badlands