what movies have you cried in
:teary: I was interested to find out what movies made people cry, cos it's different for everyone- i had a friend who cried in Cheaper by the dozen!

mine would have to be 'I am Sam'- with sean penn
i bawled the whole time
Jack - One question about your business, boy, or there’s no use going. This girl – how far are you willing to go to save her?

Will : I’d die for her.

Jack : Oh, good. No worries, then.
1. The Passion of the Christ
2. Various parts of the Lord of the Rings movies
3. A few parts in the Outsiders
4. A Wrinkle in Time because it was so horrible... :bg:
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
i forgot to add that i cried in the Return of the King- only the end but, the hobbits were soo cute!
Jack - One question about your business, boy, or there’s no use going. This girl – how far are you willing to go to save her?

Will : I’d die for her.

Jack : Oh, good. No worries, then.
a walk to remember that movie was just so sweet i loved shane wests charactor wish i could find me a guy like that Smile but yeah i cried so much in that movie there was hardly a moment in the movie where i didn't just start to cry lol but i was a very good movie one of my faves... and lets see what else did i cry at lord of the rings return of the king that was kinda sad at some parts.i cried in edward scissorhands.....thats all i can think of...at the moment
mort:I don't care, I'm just going to smoke, I'm just going to totally smoke, and when I finish these, I'm going to go to the store and get a brand new pack, and smoke the * * * * * out of that one.
I think a better question for me is what movies haven't I cried in. :bg: A few off the top of my head are LotR, The Passion, Titanic (I'm a sap), Braveheart, and Pocahontas (goodbye endings make me go to pieces). There are tons more though. I'm right there with you Jdfan101 about A Walk to Remember. It's very sad. I only watch that if I'm up for a good cry. If I'm in a sappy mood, movies with a happy ending make me cry. I'm just a big sap really. :teary:

OT: blooms_grl - I like your siggy!
Jesus, I didn't exactly cry but I had tears in my eyes for the whole last hour. So heart wrenching. Very good movie.
I knew someone who cried in 'A walk to remember'. Titanic well that one had the entire theater sniffling.
UM#333 Kea - Keeper of the sayings:

"You must have been the smartest one in your village."

"Houston, we have a problem!"
"Who's Houston?"
A walk to remember was so sad but good. I saw the movie 3 times and cired all three times, and i'm not much of a crier.

I almost cried at the end of Return of the King but the ending was soo long, so i kinda got a little upset. I I still love the movie.

I cried the first time I saw Titanic like a baby, lol. (But now I just laugh, must of seen that movie like 16 times).

When I was young I cried to The Fox and the Hound.
A.I. There was something so sad about that boy and his talking toy bear. I'm not sure why it got to me, but most people I talked to didn't connect with the movie that much. They seemed more annoyed by it than anything.
Quote:Originally posted by Boomstick
A.I. There was something so sad about that boy and his talking toy bear. I'm not sure why it got to me, but most people I talked to didn't connect with the movie that much. They seemed more annoyed by it than anything.
I remember the first movie I ever cried at, 'Bambi', ever since I saw that all those years ago I've not enjoyed any movies with animals in them as I know they will pull at the heart strings.

I was prepared for tears in Titanic, they didnt come, however the friend I went to see it with who usually manages to compose herself more than I ended up crying and I had to give her my hankies!

The Colour Purple always brings the tears on, and I've seen it umpteen times. The last ten minutes are enough to reduce me and I cant get through it without a box of kleenex by me!

I cant remember the last recent movie I cried at though?!?! I must be getting hard hearted.

Sara Lou :chinese:
Quote:Originally posted by Boomstick

Amen to that. The reason they were annoyed by A.I. is because it was annoying as hell. Jesus, there's about 30 minutes of that movie that should have been left on the editing room floor. There are a few moving moments when you feel sorry for the kid but you would probably fall asleep before you had a chance to cry.
the color purple was very sad

I was very close to cring in Roots on the slave ship part.
I was absolutey bawling in AI... in the beginning when
To view, use your mouse to select the text:
the mother abandons him in the woods
and at the end when
To view, use your mouse to select the text:
he just sits there with teddy under the water staring at the angel waiting to be turned into a boy
its so sad!!! and then i cried again at the very last bit as well lol.

cried in titanic, cried my EYES out in ghost!!! its just so unfair lol.
Everyone knows that 90% of all statistics are made up! :wicked: :crazy: :halo:
I've cried in way too many movies to list, im a cry baby infact!
The last movie i cried in was last week when i watched Steel Magnolias with some friends, even the boys cried in that one!
Converting to the Cult of Asparagus..
Quote:Originally posted by Taratholiel
I was absolutey bawling in AI...

Glad to hear it, Taratholiel, I was beginning to think that I was the only one emotionally assaulted by the film! :bg:

Quote:Originally posted by ThePharoah
...there's about 30 minutes of that movie that should have been left on the editing room floor.
Quote:Originally posted by Taratholiel
I was absolutey bawling in AI...

Glad to hear it, Taratholiel, I was beginning to think that I was the only one emotionally assaulted by the film! :bg:

Quote:Originally posted by ThePharoah
...there's about 30 minutes of that movie that should have been left on the editing room floor.

Don't forget, this was a collaboration between Spielberg and Stanley Kubrick. Spielberg later said that he was very pleased with the outcome of the film, as it had been recieved in a very "Kubrickian" way, which is to say no one was sure what to do with it.

"Brief" is hardly a word that comes to mind when I think of Kubrick's work, so I've always felt that attacking A.I. on it's run time is a crock. At the same time, however, had I not become involved with the film, I would have found it very long and tedious.
I saw "Animal Farm" when I was about 5 or 6. Does that count?:anxious:
:deadhorse:
"A Iluvatarinya! En na pelecco carinyesse!"
"Oh my God! There's an axe in my head!" :worry:

http://www.yamara.com/axe/#Q1
Darn it. Sorry about the double post. If I had a dollar for evertime I hit "quote" instead of "edit"...

Coconut Ent, is that Animal Farm movie an animated one? I've never seen it, but it seems the only version I've heard of was an animated movie.
Too many to recall. One's that come to mind are:

The Green Mile
Spider-Man 2
Gladiator
Jack
LOTR: Return Of The King (during a dvd viewing, not when I was at the theatre, oddly enough)

Those are just a few - there are more. I cry easily. :angel
Battle On, Deadly Chakram

Jack's Packer #1350
Croque's Crony #1350
Daughter Of The Dragoon #2
Brogard's Belle #2
Keeper of Jack's Wit and Sense of Humor

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: What the original 2 Stargate sequel movies would have been like Michael 0 48 July 5th, 2021, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Time Travel Movies BloggerBunny_25 1 79 July 3rd, 2021, 11:02 AM
  Gender Bender movies badlands 1 420 April 1st, 2020, 11:18 AM
  Cursed movies and shows badlands 2 401 March 2nd, 2020, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Agaricus
  Video: Real Navy Seal reviews military movies Michael 0 352 February 18th, 2020, 01:54 AM
  Video: Former mob boss reviews mob movies Michael 0 403 February 18th, 2020, 01:52 AM
  Are there movies about the Skeleton coast telling about genocide that happened there? badlands 0 288 January 21st, 2020, 10:48 PM
Last Post: badlands
Big Grin NEW SCI-FI MOVIES spock00001 4 1,070 December 1st, 2019, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Spacecadet11
  Which is best Comedy Movies to watch in free time? geekguy1829 1 759 September 17th, 2019, 12:18 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Which is the best Hollywood movies to watch in my free time? geeknerd360 2 836 September 5th, 2019, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick