what movies have you cried in
Oooh, The Green Mile. I barely made it through that one! But I refused to cry, as there were some hotties in our group. Gotta maintain my tough guy image. Rolleyes :laugh:
Quote:Originally posted by Boomstick
Darn it. Sorry about the double post. If I had a dollar for evertime I hit "quote" instead of "edit"...

Coconut Ent, is that Animal Farm movie an animated one? I've never seen it, but it seems the only version I've heard of was an animated movie.

A moderator clicking on the wrong buttons? Rolleyes

Yeah, it was an animated movie. The people who run the TV stations here probably thought it was a cuddly "farm animals movie". :ohno:

[understatement]
The movie probably isn't suitable for boys in Kindergarten
[/understatement].Rolleyes
:deadhorse:
"A Iluvatarinya! En na pelecco carinyesse!"
"Oh my God! There's an axe in my head!" :worry:

http://www.yamara.com/axe/#Q1
~ * A Tale of Two Cities* ~ Both the movie and the book had me crying
~ *Your not afraid of the dark, are you?* ~
Hmm, Bambi made me cry. And also Mulan. Some other movies that made me cry were Jerry Mguire, As Good As It gets, and recently, 50 First Dates. The Return Of The King is touching too, and Fellowship.
The Lion King!! I just bought this on DVD, and I'd forgotten how sad it is when Mufasa dies!

Also Lord of the Rings - all of them. In FOTR, when Boromir dies, in TTT at Sam's speech (though, of course, I did smirk with quite a few others at the line "By all rights we shouldn't even be here"), and in ROTK, in almost every scene involving Sam, but particularly "If I'd ever married anyone, it would've been her...".

Oh, and we saw Big Fish the other night, and

To view, use your mouse to select the text:
I cried when the dad is all like "Tell me how I die" and his son tells him, and he pictures it too, when he runs down to the river with his dad in his arms, past everyone that ever turned up in his story, and his mum is waiting at the end, and the dad hands over his wedding ring to her and is transformed

Why would our stupid video store put "Big Fish" in the comedy section?
"Cali rules these forums. I think that whatever she says, she's always right, so I'm abdicating my throne for her to take over control. MWA to all! :kiss:"
- RobRoy
This is a family legend.
The first movie my mum was ever taken to see was Lassie Come Home. She was about three or four, and this was just a cute film about a dog, right?
Wrong. Half way through the film, mum had to be taken outside. She was screaming and crying "because the bad man kicked Lassie".
I don't think she ever did see the end of the film.
"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."
Dr Who, The Face of Evil.
Quote:Originally posted by Calaquendi
Why would our stupid video store put "Big Fish" in the comedy section?

Well, there are a number of laughs in the movie. It seems, at best, a light-hearted drama, but I wouldn't put it there. It's more along the lines of a fantasy film, but again, it's light on that as well. <shrug>

A lot of Tim Burton's films are hard to find a specific genre for. :bg:
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
I remembered another one:

The Crucible (with Daniel Day Lewis) - actually 16 girls (including me) and one teacher came out of our American Literature hysterically crying at the end of that movie.
Battle On, Deadly Chakram

Jack's Packer #1350
Croque's Crony #1350
Daughter Of The Dragoon #2
Brogard's Belle #2
Keeper of Jack's Wit and Sense of Humor
Quote:Originally posted by evaine
This is a family legend.
The first movie my mum was ever taken to see was Lassie Come Home. She was about three or four, and this was just a cute film about a dog, right?
Wrong. Half way through the film, mum had to be taken outside. She was screaming and crying "because the bad man kicked Lassie".
I don't think she ever did see the end of the film.

My Dad had to be taken out of Dumbo because he was crying so much when Mrs Jumbo got chained up!

I'll cry at pretty much anything. Most recently Return of the King - both times at the cinema and then again on DVD.
OMG! Dumbo gets me every time! That same part with Mrs. Jumbo chained up in the mad elephant car! :o( It's strange that alot of the movies that we have cried in are animated family films such as Lion King, Mulan, Bambi, and others mentioned! I have to admit that there are only a few adult films that I cry during, its the children films that really get me...

The ones that hits me the worst are the Peter Pan films! They help awake the child in me and I'll shed tears of remembrance of those good old childhood days....I am such a fan of Neverland and Barrie's adventures! I've seen Hook and the 2003 Peter Pan a dozen times yet I cried just yesterday when I rewatched them. I really don't like the Disney animated version strangly enough... it really excludes Wendy's role in the story and makes her seem like a silly girl who "talks too much" Geez... I really strayed off topic! lol!

~Lady E.
*Back to the Future~ George McFly: Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain!
A Walk to Remember
Passion of the Christ

i hadnt cried like that in a long, long time
"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black."

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: What the original 2 Stargate sequel movies would have been like Michael 0 48 July 5th, 2021, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Time Travel Movies BloggerBunny_25 1 79 July 3rd, 2021, 11:02 AM
  Gender Bender movies badlands 1 420 April 1st, 2020, 11:18 AM
  Cursed movies and shows badlands 2 401 March 2nd, 2020, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Agaricus
  Video: Real Navy Seal reviews military movies Michael 0 352 February 18th, 2020, 01:54 AM
  Video: Former mob boss reviews mob movies Michael 0 403 February 18th, 2020, 01:52 AM
  Are there movies about the Skeleton coast telling about genocide that happened there? badlands 0 288 January 21st, 2020, 10:48 PM
Last Post: badlands
Big Grin NEW SCI-FI MOVIES spock00001 4 1,070 December 1st, 2019, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Spacecadet11
  Which is best Comedy Movies to watch in free time? geekguy1829 1 759 September 17th, 2019, 12:18 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Which is the best Hollywood movies to watch in my free time? geeknerd360 2 836 September 5th, 2019, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick