Cleo Caption Contest #17
The rules:

1. Make up a funny caption for the picture/screen cap.
2. The judge picks the best 3 entries.
3. The #1 winner starts a new thread, picks a new picture and is that thread's judge.
4. You may enter as many captions as you want to.
5. You have (at least) one week to come up with a caption.

[Image: sargeheljake.jpg]

I don't know which site this one came from, or if it's been used before. We really need some sort of archive or thumbnail gallery of the pictures that have been used before, or at the very least a good text description of each so you could check the previous entries a little easier before posting one.
Jeff
  • UM#626 - Cleopatra Division
  • Owner and Keeper of Cleo's newer style gauntlets
Voice's New and Improved Team
Okay SCREAM. Joy and Enlightenment [NO LONGER] await you Sunday mornings 5AM USA StarGate Channel
Jake: Hel, Sarge...While your here you have to check out my vintage 3d big screen television complete with digital. *clicks it on using small remote in his hand* I've over a thousand channels, anything you could possibly want! Even some of the old stuff that climbers found in some a vault topside a few years back.

Sarge: Hey look Hel, that girl on Jake's tv deal looks like Cleo.

Hel: Amazingly it does. Cleo did say she was into acting.

*Sarge and Hel look at each other briefly and then return their glare to the screen*

*Well...it started out as a caption...I swear!*
S T R I F E

Rest springs from strife and dissonant chords beget Divinest harmonies.
  • Um#18/C-div
  • Keeper of Creegan's evil grin
  • Keeper of mischief
"Now over here are my souvenirs from 'The Shining...' and over there are my awards for 'Cuckoo's Nest'...."
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Sarge and Hel are trained as mimes for Cirque du Soleil 2525.

Sarge: "I'm gonna kill Cleo for volunteering us!"

Hel: "How the hell do you mime that?"
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:

Jake: See these barrels? They're all filled with plutonium ... and it's ALL MINE! HA HA HA! uh ... I mean ... we have to keep this stuff from falling into the wrong hands!

Hel (rolling eyes): OK Jake ... right.

Sarge: Oh Jake! You're so wonderful!

Jake: What the heck are they doing? Hey Jerbo! You're supposed to be working on the force field!

Hel: Cleo! Stop that right now! We're on a mission!

Sarge: Wow! I didn't know you could do it like that ...
Jake: And this is where I ran into a big mutant, so I took this stance and yelled "en guard" and it scared him off!

Hel: Oh, please.
Well the results are in! If I ever end up removing the picture from my site, the picture is of Jake Lawson pointing around some barrels with Hel and Sarge looking from behind him. There wasn't really anything exciting or interesting going on in this picture so I thought it would make a good challenge. That being said this was a tough one to judge...

Third place goes to Boomstick for:
Jake: And this is where I ran into a big mutant, so I took this stance and yelled "en guard" and it scared him off!
Hel: Oh, please.

Second place goes to Bailey 1729 for:
Jake: What the heck are they doing? Hey Jerbo! You're supposed to be working on the force field!
Hel: Cleo! Stop that right now! We're on a mission!
Sarge: Wow! I didn't know you could do it like that ...

And the winner is Lexx Luthor with:
Voice's New and Improved Team

Thanks to everyone who made this 17th caption contest a success!
Jeff
  • UM#626 - Cleopatra Division
  • Owner and Keeper of Cleo's newer style gauntlets
[Image: kopfpatsch.gif]

I guess it had to happen someday. But it looks like fun trying to find something challenging. I'll give it a shot, er a blast.

Yeah, I just could not think of a caption for this one, so I just went with Lawson as a Cleo replacement. :bg:
Okay SCREAM. Joy and Enlightenment [NO LONGER] await you Sunday mornings 5AM USA StarGate Channel
Congratulations Lexx_Luthor!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nice Cleo video august 0 634 January 30th, 2018, 11:31 AM
Last Post: august
  Sept. 30th - Happy Birthday to Christelle Williams (HTLJ + Cleo actress) august 2 2,242 September 30th, 2012, 03:26 PM
  "Run Cleo Run" Song Switch Boomstick 5 1,243 June 7th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Cleo reunion at 2010 convention! Feb. 7, 2010 in LA Mr. Pants 2525 33 4,027 May 26th, 2010, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Kea
  LMRS, Sundancer, Bailey (jtr-at-ykt) the G-Man and August discuss the origins of Cleo august 6 2,058 October 6th, 2009, 10:02 AM
  Cleo writer Carl Ellsworth pens remakes of Red Dawn, Last House on the Left august 12 2,305 August 23rd, 2009, 04:30 PM
  updates on Cleo directors, incl. Greg Yaitanes, who just won an Emmy! august 19 2,108 March 16th, 2009, 07:02 PM
  Finally got Cleo DVD...AUSSUM Lexx_Luthor 16 1,502 January 25th, 2009, 11:22 AM
  You know you've seen Cleo 2525 too many times... Darkamber 30 2,259 December 19th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Mr. Pants 2525
  How did you discover Cleo? august 17 1,605 December 14th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Mr. Pants 2525