Poll: What's your take on them?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I love them!
50.00%
6 50.00%
I hate them!
8.33%
1 8.33%
I'm indifferent and here's why...
25.00%
3 25.00%
Other
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What's Your Opinion Of The SW Cartoons?
I'm referring the Cartoon Channel SW cartoons. I'm not all that impressed with the animation but the fact that they actually show people being killed, minus the gore, is pretty impressive.

What's your take?
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Arthur C. Clarke: Clarke's Third Law from Profiles of the Future: An Inquiry into the Limits of the Possible
There is a thread about the toons that you can see also Ivo. I agree the animation isn't the greatest but Lucas wanted the animation style of Samuri Jack and that's why it is the way it is. I like them but I would really love to see some toons for the Episodes 4, 5, and 6 timeline. Now that would be cool.
I can imagine quite a bit.
I have really liked the few that I have seen but they are just too short. You just start to enjoy it and then it ends - and not in a good 'can't wait for the next episode' way. Very frustrating. In terms of the animation and action its all good.
I would like to see them longer for sure.

Sorry for the duplicate thread folks!

Arthur C. Clarke: Clarke's Third Law from Profiles of the Future: An Inquiry into the Limits of the Possible
They're not too short when you watch them all at once like I did. :bg:

But I hear that for the next season they will be airing them in longer blocks.

Quote:The Clone Wars Micro-Series Continues!
June 08, 2004

Following the immense success of the first 20 chapters of the animated Star Wars: Clone Wars micro-series, Lucasfilm Ltd. and Cartoon Network will continue the saga with five new expanded chapters beginning March 21, 2005.
Once again helmed by Genndy Tartakovsky, Star Wars: Clone Wars continues where Chapter 20 left off, but in a new format. Whereas previous installments were just three minutes long, each new chapter will be 12 minutes, promising viewers four times the excitement, adventures and intrigue as they lead into the long-awaited finale to the saga, Star Wars: Episode III.

The rest at... http://www.starwars.com/clonewars/about/...40608.html
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:
Quote:Originally posted by BlueDelvia
They're not too short when you watch them all at once like I did. :bg:

But I hear that for the next season they will be airing them in longer blocks.

The rest at... http://www.starwars.com/clonewars/about/...40608.html

Good to hear!

The star wars cartoons are not exactly a masterpiece of story telling. I have watched most of them, starting from the third installment and I have found that watching these cartoons does give me an entertaining look at the clone wars, but i think that the creators have taken the project and made more their own than lucasfilms and have made some parts rather silly. The storlyline is good, but the presentation needs improvement.
I like the Star Wars cartoons. They're entertaining, but i find that some bits are rather inaccurate. Still they give me a interesting look into the clone wars.
They're just too short! Maybe they could make a few half hour episodes for some important events and battles.
Those Short Cartoons that were on cartoon Network for those of you that have Austar (thats what I got) or Foxtel were boring and went for a mere five minutes each and to tell you guys the truth, i didnt understand them at all - bring on the movies!!!:angry: :mad: :ohno: :dead: Huh :jawdrop: Cry
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALL!!!
I love them... then again, I loved the Droids and Ewoks cartoons too. I'm way too open minded. :-P

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars cartoons badlands 3 668 June 27th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  "Droids" Cartoons HIGH_GUARD 6 765 December 24th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Last Post: HIGH_GUARD