You know you've seen Cleo 2525 too many times...
hehe! Matter of fact. Yup! I have Tongue

I love dark eyeliner! Love seeing men in eyeliner! So very very yummy!

I think this makeup wearing guy has a really pretty face! Brain! Meow!

[Image: briangirlie.jpg]
S T R I F E

Rest springs from strife and dissonant chords beget Divinest harmonies.
  • Um#18/C-div
  • Keeper of Creegan's evil grin
  • Keeper of mischief
That's a guy ?? WOW! [Image: swoon.gif]
Brian Molko?

I never really saw anything in him, don't know why.
Yes Brain Molko from Placebo! ~swoon

A very pretty, very skinny guy...perhaps too pretty *LOL*

[Image: briansatmetal.jpg]

Oh yeah and speaking of pretty rock n roll boys and Cleo. Jen Sky's boyfriend Alex is cute too......if you like blondes. They look good together.

[Image: alexandjen.jpg]
S T R I F E

• Um#18/C-div
  • Keeper of mischief
Quote:Originally posted by Strife
Ooo Boomstick...got a picture? *L*

Nope, sorry. :laugh:
Bummer! *L*

The Crow is so cool! I got pics of my crow makeup! It would have been perfect if I had some black electrical tape around...*sigh*
S T R I F E

• Um#18/C-div
  • Keeper of mischief
My friend once dressed up as the crow. Other than the makeup, he didn't look much different from how he normally looks. He's got the right hair, body and bone structure for it, so it looked really good.

~*Antha*~
Certainly worthy of a bump for some new additions....
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Whe you start calling a prop 'the actor that played Mr Pants'. :muahaha:
:laugh: Hey did you know that the animator of Mr. Pants, a lovely young lady who went by "Tblue" online, mingled among the fans at the original site for the show? And not one of us ever realized she was part of the crew, even though she had always said that she was a 3-d animator in Auckland! She was the one who started the Underground Movement. Once the show ended, she used to visit us here occasionally; you find her old posts here.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Interesting! So she was the 'actress' that played Mr. Pants. :thumbsup:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  17-year anniversary of the last new Cleopatra 2525 episode august 3 1,886 March 6th, 2018, 07:06 PM
Last Post: august
  Nice Cleo video august 0 653 January 30th, 2018, 11:31 AM
  Jennifer Sky in the New York Times! august 1 679 September 13th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Cleopatra 2525 - 13th Anniversary Celebration! august 8 1,902 January 17th, 2013, 04:44 PM
  Sept. 30th - Happy Birthday to Christelle Williams (HTLJ + Cleo actress) august 2 2,272 September 30th, 2012, 03:26 PM
  Bruce Campbell reflects on the Evil Dead, 30 years later, in the LA Times august 0 643 September 28th, 2011, 10:13 PM
  Gina Torres talks about Cleopatra 2525 Mr. Pants 2525 0 1,120 October 9th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Mr. Pants 2525
  "Run Cleo Run" Song Switch Boomstick 5 1,254 June 7th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Cleo reunion at 2010 convention! Feb. 7, 2010 in LA Mr. Pants 2525 33 4,062 May 26th, 2010, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Kea
  What's the likelihood of ever seeing new Cleopatra 2525? Boomstick 7 1,068 January 24th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Boomstick