Victoria Pratt Beauty Thread!
Wow. Those are some great pics of Sarge. The sarge16 is just a crop of an old, very common image. Vicky is sooo amazing. I need to watch Mutant X more, but I don't like some of the characters, so it's tough to sit through it all at times!
Quote:Originally posted by Boomstick
I need to watch Mutant X more, but I don't like some of the characters, so it's tough to sit through it all at times!

please tell me it's brennan you dont like..

ooh ooh, go clicky on this link => [url][/url]

(dead link) :teary:

coz i dont know how to post pics here :dummy:
It's always funny till some1 gets hurt... then its just hilarious!
Roses are red, violets are blue I'm schizophrenic and so am I...
Quote:Originally posted by Darkie
please tell me it's brennan you dont like..

Bingo! :bg:

I'm sure the man that plays him is a fine person, but Brennan is uber-boring IMO. I liked all the other characters, but then Adam (John Shea)and Emma (Lauren Lee Smith) left, or in Smith's case was basically fired for no good reason (as I see it, anyway).

I don't care for Karen Cliche's character either, even if the actress is from my neck of the woods (Quebec).
Just 4 words for you my friend:

YOU. ARE. A. GOD!

hahaha... i dont know if i should be doin this buttah... can you pleeeaaasssee check this thing out and tell me if you agree:
http://www.aimoo.com/forum/postview.cfm?...ID=1228421

That goes for all of you too.
Oh and we're gonna start a Cleo thread as well so...yeah..

Anyway... gotta go, coz i've got school 2moz and its 11:54 pm!!
Dark

I didn't know she was in that! I never watched it when it was advertised because it sounded like a rip off of X-men.

I bet it doesn't show on sky one in the Uk now...

~*Antha*~
It is a rip-off...but....

both were created by Marvel Comics.

It's weird - different rights were licensed to different production companies, and so the X-Men movie producers tried to sue to stop Mutant X from ever airing. But it didn't work, since Marvel has every right to steal from itself. Just like Green Arrow was a major rip-off of Batman, and sidekicks like Kid Flash, Speedy, Wonder Girl and Aqua-lad came into being basically just because Robin was so popular.... and so Mutant X continues!
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Yeah it was advertised as a rip off, and maybe it is just a tiny winy bit.

When i saw the ad i was all like: "Boo!! X-men good, Mutant X bad!! BOOOO!!!!" And when i watched the first ep i thought Shalimar (Vicky Pratt) walked straight out of Dark Angel. Jesse (Forbes March) was a kind of Collosus (okay so i watched the cartoon series) and the whole show was over the top. But it got to me anyway... at least Victoria did..:bg:

Hehe...back to Victoria
Darkie
Talking about Shalimar... one of my favs by the way...:bg:

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0401/12/mx02.jpg

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0401/12/mx0.jpg

Darn pics are toooooo big to direct link... but they're worth opening up! Wink
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:
Here's a great one I found last night of Vicky and Lauren Lee Smith from Mutant X, behind the scenes, I'm guessing.

[Image: vickynlauren.jpg]

Vicky on the streets of, well, Chesley, maybe. There is a Chesley, Ontario.

[Image: Vickysidewalk.jpg]

[Image: Vickysidewalk2.jpg]

Boomer's pointless commentary: Lower lefthand corner. Is that dog poop? Eeeeew! Confusedo:

Some Mutant X production shots
[Image: Vickyrafters.jpg]

[Image: Vickyescalator.jpg]

What a great set...
[Image: Vickysmile.jpg]
...of teeth. What were you thinking? :wicked:

[Image: Vickysmile2.jpg]

Boomer's pointless commentary: The logo on the guys shirt is a picture of Tintin and his dog, the writing says L'Oreille Cassée (The Broken Ear), which is the title of one of the Tintin books. I need me a shirt like that. Smile
I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about Vicky's ancestry?

The reason I ask is that "Pratt" is not exactly the most common name in the world.

And horror actor Boris Karloff was born William Henry Pratt outside London. He had a huge family (something like 6 or 7 older brothers) and most ended up moving to Canada, as did he. From there he got into acting, changed his name to something more exotic, and ended up in Hollywood.

Wondering if she could be a great-granddaughter of one of his brothers?

August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
I just looked on IMDb, there's no mention of a Karloff tie.

None on her official page bio either, that I can see.

Although, and I'd seen this before, I don't know why it didn't connect: She's from Chesley, Ontario. :bg: (Those photos on the sidewalk would seem to be in her hometown, then)
[Image: vicky.jpg]
classic mutant x image there. I think that the whole series is available on DVD now. I may pick it up sometime if I can find it cheap online.
Wow. Movin' up in the world!
So I gather this is for shows that are syndicated internationally?

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 38 8,055 July 12th, 2022, 08:30 PM
Last Post: august
  Vicky Pratt lines to make your chin hit the ground... august 19 2,971 March 18th, 2019, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Vicky Pratt's birthday! august 31 4,419 December 24th, 2018, 02:29 AM
  Victoria Pratt in T.J. Scott-directed series "Caught" ...but only on CBC august 1 879 March 3rd, 2018, 01:08 PM
  Vicky Pratt in House of the Dead 2: Dead Aim august 38 6,515 November 7th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Jennifer Sky Beauty Thread! august 66 15,338 August 26th, 2017, 02:38 PM
  T.J. Scott directs Victoria Pratt, Kelly Hu, and Katrina Law in "Death Valley" august 1 1,616 January 14th, 2017, 12:58 PM
  Victoria Pratt's new movie Turbulence on Lifetime Move Network @ 8 PM tonight (Fr. 12/30) august 1 2,036 December 31st, 2016, 02:12 PM
  Victoria Pratt in "Patient Killer" tonight (Sun. 8/2) on Lifetime august 0 672 August 2nd, 2015, 03:14 PM
Last Post: august
  Victoria Pratt's movie "A Daughter's Nightmare" premieres Sat. 5/3 at 8 PM EDT on Lifetime august 1 914 May 2nd, 2014, 02:15 PM