Cleo Caption Contest #16
The rules:

1. Make up a funny caption for the picture/screen cap.
2. The judge picks the best 3 entries.
3. The #1 winner starts a new thread, picks a new picture and is that thread's judge.
4. You may enter as many captions as you want to.
5. You have (at least) one week to come up with a caption.

I forgot where I found this one; here it is.

[Image: CleoMic.jpg]
Cleo *Screams* : I Cant FIND MY PINK HEALS!
"I'm taking this Bailey Down!"
In a final desperate act, Cleo prays she's not over the legal limit as she prepares to take the breathalyzer test...
Quote: - Cleopatra -

Grabs microphone.
Screams until she is blue in the face.
from "Run Cleo Run; the Official Transcript"
Okay SCREAM. Joy and Enlightenment [NO LONGER] await you Sunday mornings 5AM USA StarGate Channel
Cleo makes her first trip to the do-it-yourself dental care facility.
Jeff
  • UM#626 - Cleopatra Division
  • Owner and Keeper of Cleo's newer style gauntlets
1> After Mauser made Mr. Pants for her...Cleo tries out another kind of dog, a futuristic hotdog...with shocking results. They just don't make em like they used to.

2> She is about to discover why that.....*EG* Once you go cyborg you don't go back.... X.X

3> Ahhh! Cleo opens her mouth big and wide for doctor Mauser who is scanning for a new kind of Bailey parasite that latches onto your tonsils and makes you squeal like a pig.

4> There was a terrible mix up with the voice receptor...The Voice is now responding not through Hel's voice receptor...but through Cleo's mouth. Cleo uses the mic to keep Hel from jumping down her throat.
S T R I F E

Rest springs from strife and dissonant chords beget Divinest harmonies.
  • Um#18/C-div
  • Keeper of Creegan's evil grin
  • Keeper of mischief
[Image: kopfpatsch.gif] I ruined it. I meant "script" not transcript. duh!!! Okay so I watch Sunday morning TV so what?
Quote:Originally posted by Lexx_Luthor
[Image: kopfpatsch.gif] I ruined it. I meant "script" not transcript. duh!!! Okay so I watch Sunday morning TV so what?

That's what the "edit" button is there for! :bg:
Ok, for third place ... Lexx_Luthor!
Quote:- Cleopatra -

Grabs microphone.
Screams until she is blue in the face.
I thought this was pretty funny because, well, yes, she is screaming, and yes, she is blue in the face ...

Second place ... Boomstick!!
Quote:In a final desperate act, Cleo prays she's not over the legal limit as she prepares to take the breathalyzer test...
Ha ha! Fits the picture perfectly.

OK in picking first place it's possible I'm a little prejudiced since when I put this image up I was thinking along similar lines, and to tell the truth I was sort of surprised somebody else thought the same way, anyways for first place ... SixbyFire!!!
Quote:Cleo makes her first trip to the do-it-yourself dental care facility.
HA HA! Fits even more perfectly! Dentistry is never pleasant, and who knows the 26th century do-it-yourself dental repair device is going to do?!?!
I won? Wow! It will take a day or so for me to find a new pic to keep the contest going...

I figured most people don't like the dentist and like Bailey 1729 said, who knows what dentistry is going to be like in the future. I thought that the microphone looked like some weird device where a bunch of drills or cleaner brushes would come out of all the slots and stuff once you put it in your mouth.
Jeff
  • UM#626 - Cleopatra Division
  • Owner and Keeper of Cleo's newer style gauntlets
* * * *! That pic is perverse!
And I missed out on it! Rolleyes

Blue slaps herself upside the head.
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nice Cleo video august 0 634 January 30th, 2018, 11:31 AM
Last Post: august
  Sept. 30th - Happy Birthday to Christelle Williams (HTLJ + Cleo actress) august 2 2,242 September 30th, 2012, 03:26 PM
  "Run Cleo Run" Song Switch Boomstick 5 1,243 June 7th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Cleo reunion at 2010 convention! Feb. 7, 2010 in LA Mr. Pants 2525 33 4,027 May 26th, 2010, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Kea
  LMRS, Sundancer, Bailey (jtr-at-ykt) the G-Man and August discuss the origins of Cleo august 6 2,058 October 6th, 2009, 10:02 AM
  Cleo writer Carl Ellsworth pens remakes of Red Dawn, Last House on the Left august 12 2,305 August 23rd, 2009, 04:30 PM
  updates on Cleo directors, incl. Greg Yaitanes, who just won an Emmy! august 19 2,108 March 16th, 2009, 07:02 PM
  Finally got Cleo DVD...AUSSUM Lexx_Luthor 16 1,502 January 25th, 2009, 11:22 AM
  You know you've seen Cleo 2525 too many times... Darkamber 30 2,259 December 19th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Mr. Pants 2525
  How did you discover Cleo? august 17 1,605 December 14th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Mr. Pants 2525