Mean Girls (possible spoilers)
Has anyone seen this movie? Could I have some info on it? lol, because I'm interested in seeing it, what I've seen has looked kinda interesting, so. . .

And I wouldn't mind spoilers! :tongue:

firsty
my god, what a world you love.
I saw it a couple of weeks ago. Very cute movie, I laughed all the way through. I like Lindsey Lohan's movies, she always does a great job and this continues that trend.

It's about a girl who grew up in Africa and has now moved to the States. Her parents, at her request, send her to public school right away. She winds up being befriended by some "freeks" who show her the ropes and who to avoid, and so on. Then she runs into the "plastics", aka the rich popular girls, and they decide to be nice and befriend her also. So she agrees to spy on the Plastics for her friends. When the ring leader of the Plastics makes a move on the guy she's interested in, she vows revenge.

Everyone I know who's seen it has enjoyed it also. I really suggest seeing it. It beats a lot of the movies that are out right now.
Sheldon: I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.

~ The Big Bang Theory
Thanks muchly!:bg: That was a good summarySmile

Now all I have to do is convince my parents to let me go. . .very very strict and we (unfortunately) aren't really movie goers...*sigh* lol
my god, what a world you love.
is the movie worth seeing, because my friends want to see it, but i've had bad experiences with teen actors lik her and hilary, so im tossing whether its worth seeing, or is she just another teen actor with straitened hair who cant act

i also know she puting out a album
Jack - One question about your business, boy, or there’s no use going. This girl – how far are you willing to go to save her?

Will : I’d die for her.

Jack : Oh, good. No worries, then.
Linday Lohan's a good teen actress, I haven't seen this one but in her previous movies she preformed well.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Andy Williams 'Music to Watch the Girls Go By' Michael 0 325 August 9th, 2018, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Michael
  A movie about feral girls ? badlands 1 183 April 17th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Last Post: august
  Mean Girls 2 badlands 7 712 January 4th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Inception - Possible Spoilers GamgeeFest 1 532 August 10th, 2010, 04:14 AM
Last Post: Zagor
  Toy Story 3 - Mild Spoilers RobRoy 8 1,069 July 27th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Knowing - A question and MAJOR SPOILERS RobRoy 3 511 June 1st, 2010, 09:40 AM
  Clash of the Titans - mild spoilers RobRoy 4 641 April 13th, 2010, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Zagor
  Van Helsing (may contain spoilers) Boomstick 66 4,131 April 9th, 2010, 09:48 AM
  AVATAR - James Cameron did it! *may contain spoilers* Luthien_001 23 2,096 January 22nd, 2010, 11:05 AM
  bad little girls and Maus movie in the works? badlands 1 911 March 26th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Boomstick