Presents from "Under the Table"
Some of you remember that I spent several hours under a table in the Library at High Hallack.

Well it seems that I didn't do enough searching.

I have received a box of several items that were found either there or were put under there during the house cleaning.

Some of these are duplicates that I would be willing to share.

There are 3 copies of ONE BRIEF SHINING MOMENT
[Though I might have the title wrong, since it's not right in front of me.]
Two are signed by Andre Norton, and the third, though unsigned, includes Andre's Name card from the anniversary dinner for which the pamphlet commemorates.

I have a few photographs of Andre with Marrion Zimmer Bradley, Andre holdiing her Gandalf, and some solo pics of Robert Block. I've got a duplicate of the photo used for the large painting by Barbara Tiffany-?.

I also have a few signed "book plates", signed by Andre.

I also have the "N" pages from the "Whole Science Fiction Catalogue".
This is a sealed package, but I believe that it includes an Andre Norton bibliography or biography.

Oh, I almost forgot. You just need to send me a stamped, large size, addressed envelope for this stuff. The WSFCatalogue will probably need a couple of $'s of postage, and the OBSMoment, just need an envelope able to hold 8.5 by 5.5 inch pamphlet with two stamps. If you send a small envelope, you'll get one of the smaller photos.

If you are outside the US or Canada - we'll figure something out.

Yes there are photos that I'm not sharing, like the Arthur Clarke, Piers Anthony, Anne McCaffrey and Sasha Miller.
Irene
Oh DEAR! It ALL sounds like such wonderful stuff! I am having to MAKE myself not be really REALLY selfish!!

Kim
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kim
The "N" pages have been claimed.

Kim - it's OK to be selfish. Is there anything you really want? Or are you going to wait until after June 5?
Would LOVE a picture of Andre with MZB, and with the Gandalf? And a couple of bookplates?! That would be SO good!!

Do give me a holler, Irene, for the sale, and if there's something I can pick up for you, I will do it for you!

Thanx a MIL!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kim
There is a link under the this posting "email".
So send me an email at home & I'll send you my address & size of envelope needed. Please put "Andre Norton stuff" in the subject.

I found that I have two copies of the Andre-Arthur C Clark and multiple copies of Andre-Robert Block. So those are also available.

I won't be really looking the stuff over until Monday.
[I've also got a few interesting pieces of correspondance from people like Robert Adams and Misty Lackey - that I'll put into the "free for postage" stack.]
Irene
Kim - if you see dust jackets, or wrappers for Andre Norton books. Just grab those puppies up. Don't pay more than $1 each. And I don't need duplicates.

I'll cover your expenses.

These are the dust jackets that either, never went on a book and were printed for publicity, or came off of a book that died.

I admit it, I collect the unfolded covers from paperbacks. These are usually handed out for publicity, and are just neat.

I have a dust jacket from Black Trillium, that doesn't have any thing printed on the flapps, and is missing the ISBN and cover blurbs. I spent way to much to have it framed, but it is very lovely.

Oh - Sue included some "Name Badges" that Andre wore at conventions. These include MagiCarpetCon - (WorldCon 1992), and a couple of others. These have the "Author" ribbons & other stuff, and were worn by Andre. These will be harder to pack, unless I can remove the pin backs.

Irene
Irene
Irene- Did you get my emails? I sent via the button under your post, but not sure if it went or not!

Thanks!

Kim
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kim
Sorry. If they "got" to me, the SPAM filter ate them.

Remember to put ANDRE NORTON in the subject.

well anyway

Irene Harrison
27 Jarvis Rd
Manchester, CT 06040-2746

*** Warning: books guarded by attack dragons.
Irene
Just sent you another email via "THE BUTTON!" It does, indeed, have ANDRE NORTON in the subject line. See if you get that. I sent my "wish list" to you, as well as my home address.

Let me know what you need!

Thanks, Irene!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kim
email is all fixed now. Well maybe. I tried to send an email to Irene, and it hasn't gotten into my mail box.

I've set asside the last available photo of MZB and Andre & a few of the signed book plates

Now, does anyone want signed book marks?
Hi Irene! I'd like a couple of signed book marks, and maybe a name bade, too, from one of the Conventions Andre had been to! That would be GREAT!! Email me at home for what I owe you in postage, shipping, etc. ~*kdolphin@att.net*~ REmove characters on either side of email address.

Thanks!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kim
That would be "badge," and not bade . . . *sigh* If I can JUST make it through THIS day!!! *grin*

Thanks much!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kim

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lots-a-watts Presents Lots-A-Watts 5 763 July 13th, 2019, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Jerrie