Sequel Trilogy Plots
Where are you getting this information from or is this what you would like to see?
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:
This IS Lucas' vision of Star Wars. My buddie knows Lucas.
In that case I'm going to take this with a large grain of salt since I don't know your friend and everything I've always known about Lucas is that he's very secretive of his plots & ideas.

Not that I'm saying your friend is lying, but that there's no real evidence.

If it's not for real though, your friend is doing himself a disservice because they're good fan fiction.
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:
Knight, these posts are leaning more towards fan fiction myself. At the very least they're not official because Lucas has not released anything after Episode 6 otherwise. Lucas has been very adamant that he's not doing anything after episode 6. If they were official then it might not be best to post copyrighted material.
I can imagine quite a bit.
I don't know.
If Lucas did write this, then why would he let other people post it on debate fora?
Especially since he sues the pants off every one who ever gets to within spitting distance
:paw: Speak up! Don't mumble!!
I knew James was lying...

It kind of sounded fishy anyway. He handed me the story on diskette and said, 'Lucas' vision of Star Wars Triogy. Here you go.'

Lucas wouldn't release his ideas to the public. Good fan fictuion though. I'll post it on Fan Fiction.
Wasn't the Thrawn Trilogy of books supposed to be the officially sanctioned continuation story of Star Wars after part VI? I thought I read that somewhere...I hope not, they were somewhat weak continuation stories...
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Arthur C. Clarke: Clarke's Third Law from Profiles of the Future: An Inquiry into the Limits of the Possible
I was under the impression that the final trilogy wasn't even going to make the big screen...well not by Lucas anyway. :question:

Quote:Originally posted by The Knight of Avalon
I knew James was lying...

It kind of sounded fishy anyway. He handed me the story on diskette and said, 'Lucas' vision of Star Wars Triogy. Here you go.'

Lucas wouldn't release his ideas to the public. Good fan fictuion though. I'll post it on Fan Fiction.

Kinda contradicting yourself there. You seemed pretty sure about the truth of the story a few posts ago. :tongue:
[SIZE=2]Keeper of Cole and The Cullen Men

"Once the Queen's dead the King's useless . . . maybe he's too depressed to fight; he really loved her you know"
[/SIZE]
Quote:Originally posted by Ivo
Wasn't the Thrawn Trilogy of books supposed to be the officially sanctioned continuation story of Star Wars after part VI? I thought I read that somewhere...I hope not, they were somewhat weak continuation stories...

Lucas has always held the books to be true until such times as he deems them untrue. By that I mean he has sanctioned the books, and has veto power over the stories, characters, plots, etc., but anything that deviates from the movies is considered non-canonical by Lucas.

Quote:Originally posted by The Knight of Avalon
This [B] IS Lucas' vision of Star Wars. My buddie knows Lucas. [/B]

I'm going to have to ask that you contact an administrator, either myself or Stripe, before more of these claims are posted. This is not an attempt to belittle or belabor the point, but rather the simple fact that we have had many people make similar claims in the past, and it has only resulted in animosity and anger amongst the forum members. So just give me a yell: orion_pact@yahoo.com and we can discuss this matter to the satisfaction of all. Until that time, I must request that you not post any further claims of this type for the simple sake of forum harmony.

Thanks.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Polygon Pieces Together How Lucas Would Have Done the Final Trilogy Michael 0 849 December 11th, 2019, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Rian Johnson to Make Another Star Wars Trilogy FilmGuy 4 1,072 November 14th, 2017, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Disney rerelease Star Wars trilogy badlands 2 705 October 4th, 2015, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Michael
  48 Hour Star Wars Trilogy Marathon May 2nd-4th Punny 1 722 May 4th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Paul Goode
  Tweaks made to the classic trilogy - Lucas at it again! Han Solo 13 1,939 September 12th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Nightspore
  Anyone get the individual rerelease of the original trilogy dvds? Han Solo 5 812 September 20th, 2006, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Why the Prequel trilogy changed the sense of the Original trilogy milivella 4 897 June 14th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Last Post: milivella
  Original Trilogy on dvd... Han Solo 22 1,834 May 17th, 2006, 04:16 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Favourite trilogy. smelly yoda 15 1,323 January 14th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Last Post: erockluke
  Original Trilogy Or New Ep's ALBINO 30 2,769 December 31st, 2005, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Han Solo